[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm thinking about 2017 and my resolution is to get fit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

So I'm thinking about 2017 and my resolution is to get fit. This is my first post on /fit/ other than a few shitposts in 2008. What's a good cheap (Not willing to spend more than £150) indoor exercise machine for HIIT? I was thinking a cross trainer is the best option as it'll be easy on joints. And Merry Christmas /fit/.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>39792187
Join a gym
>>
FUCK OFF NORMIEEEEEE
>>
>>39792187
Dont join a gym until mid march. Just buy a stairs machine. Easy slow cardio while you watch some mindnumbing normie serie you absolutely love
>>
>>39792198
>>39792201
>>39792205
You lads didn't answer my question. I'm not joining a gym I just want some sort of indoor cardio to do HIIT, and I'm probably the least normie person on /fit/ is this a meme around this board? I usually just post on /pol/ I don't know /fit/ jokes.
>>39792220
Stairs machine looks great but seems to be pretty expensive mane
>>
READ THE STICKY, RESOLUTIONER FAGGOT
>>
>>39792232
In the time it took you to click in to the thread and get all pedantic about your board rules you could've just gave me your opinion
>>
>>39792241
suck my dick lol
>>
File: 1482595350470.gif (756KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1482595350470.gif
756KB, 250x203px
>>39792248
lmao I'm not into cock I'm going back to /pol/ now you can keep your gay board and your rules
>>
>>39792254
It's just bants you deplorable racist. Resolutioners are like the Jews of /fit/.

I agree with stairs guy in that I particularly enjoy those things. If you're looking for a cardio machine though I suggest finding a used one. If you actually use it they get destroyed pretty quick. Even with proper maintainance. I'm on my third treadmill in like six years or something. But most people go out and buy them new and then never use them, so you can get them cheap or free pretty easily.

Also, what are your fitness goals and your current weight and level of fitness. If you're too heavy you shouldn't do stairs. Or run. You'll fuck your joints up. Diet > exercise if you're looking to shed weight, which I assume you are since you're asking about cardio. And because you're a NYR pussy faggot who won't stick with it anyway.
>>
>>39792454
I'm not particularly heavy. 80kg / 175lb and not even obese. I thought about treadmill already but said I was thinking cross trainer because of the joint issue. I've been doing great with a pretty fucking clean diet for a few months now but I just haven't been bothering with exercise. It's for health as well as fitness which is why I'm thinking about HIIT in particular, I read it's good for hormones and a bunch of other things. I was just wondering what indoor cardio machines /fit/ uses if they can recommend a certain brand that has good quality and not too expensive because when I navigate sites like amazon and ebay and look at all their fitness machines it's impossible to tell the quality from the reviews and all that shit and I always end up looking through a whole bunch of product pages then never buy anything because the reviews put me off. I guess /fit/ would be more reliable so what machines do you guys use.
>>
>>39792254
>I'm going back to /pol/
Good.
>>
>>39792187
Go outside and run.
Or buy a jumprope at best.
>>
>>39792220
>>39792454
Why stairs machine? Jump rope is way cheaper and takes less space.
>>
get out fatass /fit/ is for chads who have always been swole, not pathetic losers like you. bye!
>>
>>39793072
I've got a nordictrack treadmill. Holding up well enough. Prob doesn't matter too much, just get something cheap and beat into the grave. Don't neglect maintenance, lube it up every once in a while or whatever. Everything is temporary. You're going to kill it sooner or later no matter what it is. Consider it a milestone when you do.
>>
>>39793249
Can be bad for joints if you're a fatto
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.