[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /fit/. I have really shit posture and have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0109.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
I need help /fit/.

I have really shit posture and have been doing the otter mode starting guide that basically hits all the musclegroups with 2 dunbells and a bench and several body weight excerszes for about 2 months now. I also do 45 min of cardio on a treadmill every day. I'm desperately trying to correct my posture to how it used to be when I played sports when I was younger, before I decided to spend days on end at the computer. My arms and everything are getting bigger but my posture is still really bad, and I've been trying all sorts of shit but nothing is really making a difference.

Can anyone who's corrected their posture or knows there shit or both point me in the direction of some excersizes that will force my body into correct natural posture? My main personal issue is I have pretty much no muscle engagement in my upper abs below where the rib age ends, but also my ass and lower back stick way out when they should be pulled in and tight. My posture is similar to the far right on the diagram.

a good exampl of how I want my posture is brass pit in fight club (no homo). That perfectly straight flush vertical line from the top of the chest right down to the lower abs .
The
>>
Fucked that up plz
Ignore the failures in the last paragraph
>>
Bumping because I also need help
>>
proper form deadlifts, squats and ab roll outs will fix 99% of posture problems
>>
>>39788263
I got you senpai. I do both of these on breaks at work in my office, and it's made a noticeable difference. The first one only takes like a minute to do, and you feel like you're standing 50 feet tall as soon as you finish and step away from the wall.

IMO these should both be in the sticky. Incredibly helpful stuff, especially given that many of the posters here spend too much time hunched over a computer.

https://youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs?list=PL1qDEay3eLdjJ4x0zHd67fNZbmwFaJxqB

https://youtu.be/vOgxWp0WyiI?list=PL1qDEay3eLdjJ4x0zHd67fNZbmwFaJxqB
>>
Your body will slowly fix itself if you start using it properly.

Meaning stop sitting/lying so much and move about. It's as simple as that, you will make far better progress with consistent movement and light excersise than doing a couple hours of hard training and stretches then sitting hunched over a computer or lying on the sofa the rest of the day, although obviously they will help if you're not doing that
>>
>>39788481
Correct posture hurts my shoulders. Am I just dyel?
>>
>>39789042
Not dyel, just dumb. Its suppose to hurt, how do you think its going to correct itself?
>>
>>39789110
Sounds good boss
>>
Binning
>>
>>39788263
> dumbbells
> cardio everyday

How shit is your body

Anw do more back and neck exercises and just mentally force yourself to keep upright in that position
>>
>dunbells
>>
>>39788263
>ottermode starting guide
Kek you people cant be serious
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.