[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the fatties that migrate here starting threads about how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1480033105147.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480033105147.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
To all the fatties that migrate here starting threads about how they want to lose weight: I hate you little faggots. You all come here with some bullshit sob story about how your girl broke up with you, how you were bullied by some chads, or my least favorite, you finally ended up hating yourself enough for you to want to "better yourself." The truth is, you just look pathetic. You're pathetic betas who realized the problem after it was too late. you missed out on all the pleasures of youth, and missed out on vital character growth. You've internalized enough self loathing to cripple yourself socially. Don't think getting fit will be your sweet revenge either. Everybody you wished you could impress is already washed up, or used up. You failed. To fatties working up the courage to post here, do everyone a favor, just leave. you're one of a million sad-sacks who come here, get advice and then quit two weeks in because of your natural beta tendencies. I've seen it over and over, and if you think you'll be any different, dont kid yourself. Just go back to /r9k/ or wherever you fags come from and stay there.
>>
>>39786525
>You're pathetic betas who realized the problem after it was too late. you missed out on all the pleasures of youth, and missed out on vital character growth. You've internalized enough self loathing to cripple yourself socially. Don't think getting fit will be your sweet revenge either.

Why must life be so cruel

t. fatty who's lost 120lbs
>>
File: 1416939121047.gif (786KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1416939121047.gif
786KB, 480x270px
>>39786525

>tfw fatty who started thread last night to try and understand the basics of fitness

I need to be less of a pussy and do Squats at the gym.
>>
>>39786599
Or you can be every other cookie cutter fatty and quit.
>>
>>39786525
I agree with OP. If you're fat and reading this I hate your guts. Stay the fuck out of our board you weak stupid butter sluts. You're not going to lose any weight this year. Just like last year. Fuck off and die. I hope Trump gasses you all.
>>
File: 500x1000px-LL-cfea1923_mil.gif (3MB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
500x1000px-LL-cfea1923_mil.gif
3MB, 280x400px
>>39786525
>I hate all the unnecessary complaints that clog up this board
>starts a thread complaining, as if it will solve anything

Good job, dumbass
>>
File: 5453456578.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5453456578.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>started cutting and lifting just before my skin was about to lose elasticity
>didn't even realise loose skin was a thing
>mfw
feels lucky man
>>
>>39786766
heelllooo lardass.
>>
>>39786525
>vital character growth

u have got be memeing me.
>>
File: Bane lucha.png (522KB, 576x365px) Image search: [Google]
Bane lucha.png
522KB, 576x365px
>>39786525
OP and all who agree with him confirmed for self-loathing faggots.

Keep doing your thing, guys, you'll all make it soon.
>>
>was so incredibly disconected with everyone and everything growing i dont even have anyone to get pretend-revenge on
>>
>>39786923
see you in February when you make your inevitable "why have I lost all motivation!? how can i stay motivated!" thread. Anyone who has to be reminded of their motivation will never EVER make it.
>>
>>39786923
>>39786766
Landwhales plz go
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.