[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You rub the magic lamp. The genie says to you he will give you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: male-plastic-surgery.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
male-plastic-surgery.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
You rub the magic lamp. The genie says to you he will give you the nose you ever wanted, the jawline you ever wanted, a few more inches of height, fix your receding hairline and pointy ears. You're in for a new life as Chad.

But wait, there's a condition. He will ask you for something between $4,000 and $40,000 depending on what you want.

You think to yourself: it's worth it. Even if I want the most expensive changes, I can live frugally and work two jobs for a year. Go back to mom's house just for a year if I must, and then I will live the life I've ever wanted!

This is literally all plastic surgery is. You can have everything. So why hate? Why suffer for 5 or 60 more years if you can suffer for one or two instead, and then live like you've always wanted?
>>
I look decent enough already and i could afford this without going bankrupt
However what is the point?

I never meet any girls who are single and i doubt looking just a little bit better would suddently cause them to abandon their bf to date me instead
Even if i got a super attractive face there is a bottle neck in lack of girls, that aint going away just because i look better

id rather take that money and invest it to gain a good return which will change life
>>
File: Clive Owen.png (400KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
Clive Owen.png
400KB, 576x347px
>>39786463
That's fair, if you're not ugly. But funny-looking anons have a lot to gain from PS.
>>
>>39786490
I think you misunderstood, if im a 7/10 and im not finding any girls ever this isnt likely to change if i become a 8/10 or even a 9/10
Similarly for a 5/10 why would this bottle neck change if he became a 6/10?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
if you think your looks are holding you back then you already lost
>>
>>39786434
Because I already have the nose and jawline I've always wanted
>>
Even though I'm ugly I still know that it's my personality that's not landing me any girlfriends. I've seen people who were uglier, fatter AND poorer than me getting girlfriends so I'm not gonna focus on any of those aspects.

Is there surgery to make me more confident? Or [spoiler]taller[/spoiler] ?
>>
>>39786463
If a girl tells you she has a bf, it's often a soft way of rejecting you.

Also, many girls just have hat I call 'transition bfs' that they're don't really plan on staying with, but are just with until someone they really like comes along, because women can't be alone, they need attention like you need oxygen. When they're dating one of these transition bfs, they're effectively single.

So yes, if you'd look better you would find more single women.
>>
>>39787379
Looking better would make you more confident, no?

>Is there surgery to make me more confident?
I'm sure they can cut out your adrenal glands or something, that'll make you less nervous.
>>
>>39787386
>Also, many girls just have hat I call 'transition bfs' that they're don't really plan on staying with, but are just with until someone they really like comes along, because women can't be alone, they need attention like you need oxygen. When they're dating one of these transition bfs, they're effectively single.

Wow that's pretty scummy. How do I find out if I'm one of those transition boyfriends?
>>
>>39787404
Do a reality check; would a girl like her realistically date a guy like you?
If she's a 8/10 model and you're a nervous nerd, she's probably gonna dump you.
Does she treat you with respect, does she seem to genuinely care about you? If not, then it's a bad sign.
Also, if you're a rebound, again, she'll probably dump you.

Make sure you be objective and logical about this, don't let your insecurities or emotions get in the way.
>>
>>39787429
Well I guess sex coming to a halt and finding excuses whenever I try to initiate is a bad sign, right?

I thought the relationship was just going through a phase.
>>
>>39787453
It could be man, you gotta take everything into account, and give it time.

I'd start talking to other chicks anyway but don't outright cheat, just to have a backup in case she does dump you for some other cock.
>>
>>39786490
This looks like an advertisement against plastic surgery.

Notice the uneven structure, vascularity, and unnatural look of the face.

You can just tell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.