[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you care about what you eat during the christmas and new year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Do you care about what you eat during the christmas and new year period? I'm constantly bulking (6ft and weigh 169lbs, want to weight at least 200) so for me it's a great opportunity to finally eat all day since I'm not at work and stuf.

Honestly if you're worried about eating too much during during one week at the end of the year, you're probably fucking up during the other 51 weeks too.
>>
>>39784243
Yes, I eat around 1200 calories a day.
I'm permanently cutting until I get visible abs.
No excuses, going all out.
Even in my cut im still going up on weight cause I'm eating a fuckton of protein and getting the proper macros and micros.

Started at 185, I'm down to 158 now.
Started in June, 5"11.
>>
>>39784257
same.

lost a kg a week for the past 7 weeks while retaining strength. just eat enough protein and actually go to the gym 3 times a week
>>
>>39784243
i dont give a shit about christmas and new years.
i eat whatever.

im pretty laid back with my diet, i cut when i have to cut and i bulk whenever i want to..
cutting is only hard for pvccibois
>>
In my country (Norway) a lot of nutrition experts are getting media time these days. Fat uneducated fucks gets triggered hard. Feels good man.
>>
>>39784257

>158 an no visible abs at 5'11

you want to start lifting too?
>>
>Honestly if you're worried about eating too much during during one week at the end of the year, you're probably fucking up during the other 51 weeks too.
how retarded are you exactly? I think I need to expand my scale
>>
>>39784563

We got fat girls now posting this kind of stuff and it really pisses me off. We are being raided by r/fitness
>>
>>39784296
Good. I don't know if it's because I I lift now, but I feel like I see more fat people when I go out nowadays. Especially parents, so many middle aged moms have that double roll midsection.
>>
File: 1469803389613700241.jpg (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469803389613700241.jpg
155KB, 1000x1000px
>>39784243
Hey chief, idk what you're end game goals are but I'm 6'2 and have been 178-225 lbs over the course of the past five years. Currently trying to cut back down to 185-189 for boxing related reasons.

200+ felt extremely uncomfortable for me and moving around in general didn't feel the same. I got a lot more attention from guys when I was that big, and girls called me a teddy bear, but none of them listed over my cock the way they did when I was 195ish.

Not trying to deter you from your goal but just wanted to share that with you to give someone in the process of making it some food for thought.

Best of luck to you champ.
>>
i ate today more than I ate in the last 7 days combined, I feel like my stomach is going to explode.

help
>>
instead of making a new years resolution for getting fit/lifting wieghts which i already do, im going to start a fucking strict cut . So i wish you luck nigger on doing the opposite

What body fat % is hafthor btw? always wondered
>>
>>39784243
Going to eat as much as I want, but skipping on sweets. Ez
>>
I am a recovering anorexic, my dad told me he would force me to eat 10,000 calories tomorrow, so I guess I am not skipping (124lbs 6'0, used to be 97lbs)
>>
why the fuck would anyone care about diet on christmas you dyels
>>
>>39784257
Your losing muscle and fat at the same time. You need to either lean bulk or recomp, even a dirty bulk is better than what your doing.
>>
Fuck that lad. You only live once. I'm pigging out 5000 calories style

I have the week off work so I'll easily make up for it in the gym
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.