[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the bicep vein genetic? My fatter friend who doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Is the bicep vein genetic?
My fatter friend who doesn't even lift has it clearly visible, yet even after lifting for a year I still don't see it.
>>
>>39783531
It shows only on pump or when you're hot, unless you roid. If it doesn't show even then and you're lean, maybe it's your genetics.
>>
>>39783531
Yes, it's mostly. Some people have more veins running closer to the surface and some don't.
>>
>>39783555
>It shows only on pump or when you're hot, unless you roid.

t. 30% bf pajeet nutrition

t. guy that east too much salt

>>39783531

>is it genetic

yeah, genetics is a part of it.

Still, if you DONT EAT A LOT OF SALT, if you have some muscle mass, and you are lean, you will have a bicep vein unpumped no matter how shit your genetics is

the people like this guy>>39783555

are 20% bf and no mucle mass, and eat tons of salt. So of course someone this stupid thinks bicep vein is only achievable dry with roids, kek
>>
>>39783576
>t. 30% bf pajeet nutrition
>t. guy that east too much salt
what? It pops out under conditions I mentioned unless you're roid freak.
I'm about 12% bf for your information and weigh 80 kilos.
>>
>>39783531
Vascularity is definitely genetic but it's also a matter of bf%.
>>
>>39783636

>unless you're a roid freak

No? no, no no.

Stop eating salt. I am natty and my bicep vein is 'popped out' nonstop.

>12% bf

Doubt it if you can't see your bicep vein. Either that or you have the worst genetics or you are like 6'10 and just dyel as hell or you eat way too much salt
>>
its mostly genetics ,no matter if im cut or on a bulk my biceps veins are always very visible
>>
>>39783692
>Stop eating salt.
Sodium is required for your body to function but that aside, high sodium intake is associated with higher blood pressure. High blood pressure is what makes veins expand and appear more visible.
>>
>>39783692
I can see my biceps vein. It just doesn't pop out cold. And sodium makes the veins pop, you're stupid.
>>
>>39783771
sodium restricts blood vessels, leading to higher blood pressure. silly person.
>>
>>39784917
>http://www.bloodpressureuk.org/microsites/salt/Home/Whysaltisbad/Saltseffects
>Eating salt raises the amount of sodium in your bloodstream and wrecks the delicate balance, reducing the ability of your kidneys to remove the water.
>https://sodiumbreakup.heart.org/sodium_and_your_health
>When there’s extra sodium in your bloodstream, it pulls water into your blood vessels, increasing the total amount (volume) of blood inside your blood vessels. With more blood flowing through your blood vessels, blood pressure increases.
>http://www.livestrong.com/article/429361-why-does-sodium-increase-blood-pressure/
>While the complete process is much more complex than described, the simplified explanation is that increased sodium in the body can mean increased water both inside the cells and circulating in the blood vessels, and that water causes an increase in blood pressure.

Why are you saying shit you know nothing about?
>>
>>39783555
I have it literally all the time and I'm around 12-13% bf. It's genetic. And I don't roid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.