[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 >go to pub and drink a couple beers >feel good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1482108703011.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1482108703011.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
>be 24
>go to pub and drink a couple beers
>feel good, get home and lay down
>soon as I try to sleep nausea hits
>body feels like what I imagine is a heroin withdrawal
>pain everywhere, breathe heavy so i don't throw up because toilet is far away
>do breathing exercise until i pass out
>wake up feeling decent

What the fuck. Every time I drink it happens and it hurts worse. Anyone else?
>>
No because I'm not a pleb who drinks
>>
>>39782972
Btw this time the morning was ok, usually I'm too hungover to function for a whole day after
>>
>>39782979

why the fuck do you continue to drink if 2 beers does this to you? obviously you have some kind of severe negative reaction to alcohol and shouldn't be going near it
>>
My mate gets stomach pains and vomits after one beer. He developed an allergy to alcohol when he was 20. He doesn't drink anything anymore.

I would go to a doctor. You might have a serious liver problem. Or you're allergic to alcohol too. Either way I wouldn't be drinking if I were you.
>>
A small portion of the population lack the capacity of properly metabolise alcohol (more common in asians), resulting in high levels of acetaldehyde to circulate in the body for longer than usual periods, which is an extremely toxic byproduct of alcohol metabolism.

Alcohol is already one of the worst substances you can possibly ingest, and if you have the genes that make it so you more slowly metabolise the acetaldehyde, then you are guaranteeing yourself a very early grave if you continue drinking regularly. Why you continue to drink given the symptoms you experience is beyond me.
>>
>>39783018
Military. I can't use any other substance and it keeps the edge off while finding grills
>>
File: 1482095105227.jpg (39KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
1482095105227.jpg
39KB, 592x754px
>>39783018
After some time thinking and suffering I think this may be the problem

I'll just do hobbies instead of drink.

My legs are sore and im nauseous still 8 hours after drinking fuck this

thanks for the info senpai
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.