[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone use one of those alarm clocks with light? They are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (133KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
133KB, 1500x1000px
Does anyone use one of those alarm clocks with light? They are supposed to wake you up more smoothly. You can basically choose a time between 60 and 5 minutes when the light starts and slowly gets brighter and you can also add a sound to wake you up.

I got one, but it doesn't work that well for me so far. I often wake up earlier due to the light and stay in bed until the sound starts and that feels like using a snooze function, which makes me really tired and lazy.
>>
I have to wake up before the sun so I just actually get out of bed in the morning instead of hitting snooze twenty times
>>
I wish I could be woken up by light
>>
>>39782775
>I have to wake up before the sun so I just actually get out of bed in the morning instead of hitting snooze twenty times

Same thing here, I never use the snooze function, but the light alarm clock somehow makes me feel like it.
>>
I have one of those and I have to say its one of the best investments i've ever done. Waking up feels so much better
>>
>>39783160

How long before actually waking up do you start the light and do you also use a sound or only light?
>>
>>39783190
The light starts softly about 20 minutes before the alarm time, it gets brighter and brighter untill it hits alarm time, then a piano piece starts playing softly and wakes me up
>>
>>39783260
>The light starts softly about 20 minutes before the alarm time, it gets brighter and brighter untill it hits alarm time, then a piano piece starts playing softly and wakes me up

And you don't really wake up until the piano starts? What is the phase between the beginning of the light and the piano like?
>>
>>39783291
When the light starts im sort of half awake half asleep, when the piano starts im fully awake mostly
>>
>investing in fancy clocks to wake your sorry ass up instead of perfecting your biological clock to wake up at any time you want

I literally write down the time I need to wake up before I fall asleep and wake up exactly at that time, are you guys really that intellectually inept?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.