[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY, hold on a second.. Are you seriously saying.. >*stretches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Girls-Fitness-full-hd-wallpapers.jpg (238KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Girls-Fitness-full-hd-wallpapers.jpg
238KB, 1920x1280px
HEY, hold on a second.. Are you seriously saying..

>*stretches in front of the mirror for 20 minutes*

that, like..

>*uses the entire cable station for 5 lbs flys instead of the crosscables 2 feet away*

Like, women who just want to get fit

>*Squats just the bar for 10 minutes*

and do something good for their health..

>*orders a smoothie with no protein*

Putting in just as much work as you boys...

>*does crunches on a back extension machine*

don't deserve the free weights area just as much as you?

>*bends back 140 degrees to do hack squats*

WOOOOOWWWWWWW........

>*wipes down the entire machine after not even sweating on it as 2 people wait for me to get out of the way*
>>
>someone took the time to type this out, download a picture and upload it, solve a captcha, and post this
>>
>>39782090

Virgins will never learn
>>
>>39782074
>uses the entire cable station for 5lb flys
so she drags a bench over to the middle of the cable station with 5 lb dumbbells to do flyes? I'd be pissed too.

unless of course you meant, she used 2 cables of the cable station to do cable crossovers which is a legitimate use of those cables.

t. I do my crosses there cause my gym doesn't have a separate crosscable setup. come stop me.
>>
>>39782113
Crossovers at the cable station when there's a cable cross 2 feet away? That's retarded.

t. LA fitness goer and OP
>>
>*wipes down the entire machine after not even sweating on it as 2 people wait for me to get out of the way*

If I ever see a cute girl using a bench or a machine I will immediately use it after her before she gets the chance to wipe it down. Girlsweat is a powerful stimulant, and when you think about it, it's kind of like having sex with her in a way because I'm absorbing her bodily fluids through my skin.
>>
>>39782090
It's better and more interesting than all the other bullshit that gets posted on /fit/ everyday.

>tfw no gf
>how do I get a bigger penis for sex
>check out what this fit personality is doing right now omg, his brother is a god
>SIR NEW YEARS
>>
OP you realize women have 1/10th a male's testosterone?

What do you have against women OP? Are you a virgin loser or just gay?
>>
>>39782074
Came from that image. thanks op
>>
Shit thread op
>>
>>39782216
Gay

now what's your argument?
>>
File: Laughing-Crying-Meme-10.jpg (14KB, 236x206px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Crying-Meme-10.jpg
14KB, 236x206px
>>39782128
>>
>>39782164
I'd genuinely prefer a sips thread
>>
>>39782074
>dat lazy eye
>>
>barbell room at my gym is kept unclean and unorganized
>Weights all over the floor, pads missing, uncleanes bars.
>Dumbell section is always clean and kept organized
>Have not seen a single girl go into the barbell room alone since going here
>They all go to the dumbell section
feels good man, scares the manlets off to.
>>
>>39784273
>pads
>>
File: shutterstock_37294375.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_37294375.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>Have a gym that has a attached room for group excersizes
>see women in there doing one of the latest retarded yoga-like fads
>After they are done 2 of them head to the REAL excersize area
>Oh my god are they actually gonna make use of that 1 hour long stretching session?!
>One mounts the dip bars
>HOLY SHIT ITS GETTING REAL BOIS
>Second one takes picture of the first one
>They leave giggling

WHY DONT THEY JUST DO THE FUCKING EXCERSIZE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image(1).jpg (22KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
image(1).jpg
22KB, 552x539px
>>39782128
>>
>>39782128
>kind of like having sex with her in a way because I'm absorbing her bodily fluids through my skin.
Pls no
>>
>>39784298

City sports club?

Which one you st
>>
>>39784449

What?
It's just a small local bodybuilding gym.
>>
>>39782337
There's nothing to argue. Now you're just some catty poofter. No h8 tho stick around shoot the shit :^)
>>
>>39784225
I love retarded looking girls.
>>
File: 1481996999507.gif (2MB, 256x204px) Image search: [Google]
1481996999507.gif
2MB, 256x204px
>>39782128
>>
File: IMG_0870.png (797KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.png
797KB, 640x1136px
>>39782128
>>
>>39782090
someone felt smug typing this reply but in reality he's a huge cuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.