[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell myself I'm going to have 4-5 cookies and some hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Tell myself I'm going to have 4-5 cookies and some hot chocolate during a movie
>Mom brings a plate of them out
>Almost finish the whole thing
I wish I was better at moderation, /fit/. I stay in pretty good shape because I steer clear of bad stuff almost completely. If I ever try to eat things "a little bit" or "just in moderation" I can't handle it. I feel like I have a really addictive personality, and trying to moderate myself is a real challenge. Any advice for the holidays? Anyone else relate to this?
>>
>>39781531
I can relate to eating your mom's cookies. I don't know what it's like to be addicted to sugar though. Maybe talk to your doctor about getting a prescription for growacet.
>>
>>39781531
Thats just sugar for you my man. It gets me the same way. I can easily turn down juicy hamburgers, steaks, and other fatty foods but one bite of something sugary and I am gone.

Just try to keep sugary things away from your own cabinets and learn to just say no all together to sugary things when you go out instead of trying to stay in moderation.

>>39781544
This guy would have done the same.
>>
>>39781606
No I wouldn't. I don't give a shit about cookies and cakes and sweets. I'm susceptible to fried foods and hard drugs.
>>
>>39781631
Exactly, you have an addictive personality too and would have caved in to foods/drugs you are weak too aswell.

Just like I am addicted to alcohol and sugar.
>>
Stop eating food with your mother.

She does this unconsciously because she wants you to stay fat and unattractive so you stay with her forever and get to the point where you're too old to ever find a GF/Wife and are forced to live with her and look after her when shes in her 80s+
>>
>>39781676
If this isn't bait, then you're just a "redpill" faggot. She's just trying to show us that she cares about us and wants us to be happy, and making food for us is one of the ways she's always done it. It used to piss me off, my family trying to get me to eat unhealthy, but I realized that it came from the right place. They equate food to happiness and don't think about nutritional value, and they just want me to be happy with them.
>>
>>39781770
No, she wants you to stay unattractive to potential females that will take you and all your energy away from her to another female.

This is how female minds work, all of them, including your mother, grandmother, all of them.
>>
>>39781770
not that guy and yeah he took it too far, but your mom could give a fuck about your happiness.

she makes you cookies because she thinks that's what a good mom does and she wants to be a good mom and she wants you to like her. really is all about what she wants not what you want. 100% selfish intentions my man.
>>
>>39781791
I think you guys are seeing this is an "everyone is inherently selfish and bad" light. Personally, I don't give a fuck if my mom wants to make cookies and be a "good mom" on Christmas, why should I? If it makes her feel good to provide for us and be generous, why does it matter?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.