[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start using tinder >get match >we exchange snapchat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 43634764436436643.png (93KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
43634764436436643.png
93KB, 505x379px
>start using tinder
>get match
>we exchange snapchat
>i send her full body pic (lifting 6 years)
>she messages back that my body is too good looking for and ive made her self conscious and said she wouldn't feel comfortable getting naked in-front of me because her body is not "up to par"

shes actually skinny though, what am i doing wrong here? can you actually be too good looking for some women? what the fuck?

im 29 btw, 6 years lifting.
>>
>>39779333
>ur beautiful just the way u r bb ;^)
she's just fishing to hear this you dumbass
>>
How long have you lifted for?
>>
>>39779342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWASeaYuHZo
>>
>>39779342
This all fat bitches do this just be like I love you the way you are bby just by having clothes on you tease me *wink smiley face works every time
>>
>>39779343
lol this
>>
>>39779343
lol this lmao
>>
>start using tinder
>get match
>we exchange snapchat
>i send her full body pic (lifting 0.6 years)
>she messages back that my body is too good looking for and ive made her self conscious and said she wouldn't feel comfortable getting naked in-front of me because her body is not "up to par"
>>
>>39779333
>started lifting 6 years ago
>made some gains
>tindering chicks lately
>get some matches
>send them full body pic (6 years lifting)
>they tell me I'm out of their league
>explain them in only 6 years of lifting they could look like me
>they don't respond anymore
>probably because her body is not 'up to par' with my body I achieved after about 6 years of lifting.

What am I doing wrong? Can I actually be too hot for some chicks even after just 6 years of lifting?

I'm 29 btw lifting for 6 years.
>>
>>39779342
This.
Lifting can never replace basic social skills and even minimal experience.

But OP shouldn't say that, he should agree with her and throw her for a loop. She'll love that shit.

I can't think of anything clever or cool but something like "yeah but I don't really care" would have been good. Maybe less autistic...
>>
>>39779342
lmao this
>>
File: 1482460413008.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1482460413008.png
255KB, 354x367px
>>39779333
OP wtf? double post for what reason
>>39779837
>>
>>39781779
I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.
>>
>>39781795
as a matter of fact I better go make another thread about it.brb.
>>
>>39779342
Fuck that op reply with :Your loss
She wants to hear how pretty she is, easier to milk the friendzoned betas
>>
>>39781795
Not only did you kill one possibly good thread with your stupid /adv/ shit. But you actually killed two? KYS you fucking shit.
>>
booty bump.
>>
>match with a qt in tinder a couple weeks ago
>she's looking for a hook up
>imokwiththis.jpg
>exchange snapchats and so we could send nudes to hold us over until we meet up
>thinking I'm in easy mode since im /fit/
>have a convo last night (lasted until 4 am, RIP sleep gains) mostly bants and teasing what I would do to her if she was within my reach
>side note, she sends me a pic where she's biting her lip and saying I'm getting her turned on, you haven't lived untill you've seen a girl bite her lip for you
>anyway during the convo she told me that her ideal man is either skinny or slightly chubby, has nice hands/arms, whatever that means, and that it really turns her on when a dude is shorter than her (she's 5'9)
>she said abs are "overrated"
>mfw I'm 5'11 and I've been lifting for 2.5 years
>at least she said I have "nice hands" even though I have bitch wrists
In any case, we're set to meet up next week to smash, wish me luck brahs
>>
>>39783387
What? Sounds like she likes the complete opposite of what most girls like.
>>
>>39783509
Yeah, she's a wild card for sure, I'm sure girls like this are few and far between but regardless she still wants to hook up because I play guitar and she finds that irresistible
About time that hunk of junk started to pay off
>>
>>39783577
She might just be saying that to have something to let you down easy with. Best of luck to you man
>>
>>39779333
practice talking with girls more OP. in a year you will laugh about not getting her because you will be a sexual beast.
>>
>>39779333
>yeah, you're right actually. If you ever get yourself into good enough shape call me.
>>
My gril feeds me that line too. She gets dressed immediately after we have sex because "my stomach looks gross compared to yours". Fine by me, i dont really like being naked any way. I just make her feel beautiful by fucking the life out of her.
>>
>>39781989
True, she ll love the chase
>>
>>39779343
>>39779791
>>39779799
>>39779925
guys stop i'm crying
>>
>>39783623
either this, or she's looking for a sissy fuccboi to peg
>>
>>39783387
t. fat manlet
>>
>>39779333
Pics or you're a dirty fucking liar
>>
>>39779333
Honestly, be glad that she told you up front. The more fit I've got the more picky I am about other people's bodies. I've only been lifting for two years and I'm in way better shape than a lot of guys I've talked to (yes homo.) One was up front and said that I'm out of his league. Most other just gush over my physique (which is mediocre by /fit/ standards) and then reveal their gross skinny fat bodies and I instantly lose interest.

The more fit I get the more I feel like skinny fat twinks don't deserve me. I'll probably be alone for the rest of my life, but at least I'll have my muscles.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.