[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ass crack and balls start stinking literally a half an hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: odour-1.jpg (19KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
odour-1.jpg
19KB, 450x300px
My ass crack and balls start stinking literally a half an hour after I get out of the shower. I've tried taking cold showers but it doesn't seem to matter. This is much worse in the summer.

How do you guys deal with this? I am going to meet a lady in a month and I want to be nice and fresh.
>>
>>39777695
Sweat doesn't smell - that's bacteria letting off the odor

Use a different brand of soap...
Shave/trim hair
Lose weight
Wipe your ads better

If all else fails use 70% alcohol
>>
>>39777722
I heard horror stories about trimming asscrack hair. I use a shower poof and irish spring and scrub very well. Will change soap. Alcohol? I'll try anything thanks.
>>
>>39777767
Try a liquid soap with your shower poof
Dial or whatever male scented soap you find at walmart

Fuck the Irish & their shit spring

70% alcohol will make your asshole pucker - be careful

Just put some on a wash cloth or paper towel
>>
>>39777942
Sage advice!
>>
>>39777695
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichomycosis_axillaris

Is it this? If so, just shave it off and follow the previous soap advices given. It's not a big deal at all.
>>
stop using "moisturizing" soaps and use a strong soap that leaves your skin feeling "dry" and grippy until the smell improves. you don't need to use it every day but once in a while to keep the bacteria away is good.

my favorite is dr. bronners (liquid and tiny amount lathers a lot and lasts forever), but your run of the mill bar soaps will do the trick as well.

dry your shit very good. use a blow dryer if you have to.
>>
>>39778725

>that minty fresh feeling when applying Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap to your face
>>
>>39777695
Trim your ass hair, don't shave it all off but just trim it, you're not a bottom after all. Nothing bad will happen, and those stories of bad things happening are typically just works of fiction typical of the internet. In fact, trim your entire nether region.
Change out the brand of soap you use and be sure to scrub your ass, Gooch, dick, and balls.
Baby powder can actually work wonders for this region for pretty much eliminating the odor and reducing sweat by a considerable amount.
Also wear clothing that fits to your form better, and if you wear boxers I'd say drop those and get something like briefs that will absorb sweat and odor better.
Boxers because of the room they potentially provide can actually trap odor and pretty much causes a sauna effect when wearing clothing.
You actually want to wear clothing that fits well so the clothing absorbs sweat and bacteria, rather than having a more comfortable and less form fitting attire, causing bacteria to build up and sweating to be more prevalent.

If all else fails, apply antiperspirant deodorant to your ass and Gooch.
It won't cause burn and will also reduce sweat and odor by a considerable amount, and also smells nice, and it won't smell as distinct as baby powder, you'll just smell good.

I wish ya luck OP. Good luck with getting laid brah. And if you're fat just lose weight, that will also help your issue if that's the case.
>>
Monkey Butt Powder.

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/
>>
File: 1462110321609.png (166KB, 618x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462110321609.png
166KB, 618x600px
I learned the other day that other people don't put deodorant on their taints.

How you can get through the day without flooding with ballstink evades me.
>>
>>39777695
I spray them with the same deodorant that I use for my armpits, not directly that would be stupid just on the parts where the skin sticks together
>>
>>39777695
Most likelly you're putting your clothes on while your balls are still damp so they start stinking almost immediately

Wait for your balls to dry out before putting clothes on and invest in Fresh Balls
>>
You fucks must either have diseases or don't clean properly.

Haven't showered in 2 days and my dick/asshole still smells of nothing.

>>39780121

THe fuck? Deodorant burns like fuck when I use it.

Just wash your balls you tramp
>>
Just cut your balls off and go full trap.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.