[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doesn't matter how good you look useless you can make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2017.png (486KB, 1080x929px) Image search: [Google]
2017.png
486KB, 1080x929px
>doesn't matter how good you look useless you can make a woman laugh

On a more serious note, how much tuna is too much?
>>
>>39775123
I try to go with 1 can every 2-3 days with albacore white. I can probably go more but mercury poisoning is nothing to fuck with.
I prefer canned chicken. Good macros, tastes better and isnt likely to hurt you.
>>
When a girl likes you she will laugh at at everything you say
>>
>>39775123
Ive had people who thought i was ugly wanna bang me because i had a "good body".

Females are just as shallow as guys. At least the first times you meet them.
>>
>>39775123
Can confirm. Am girl. I will like anybody - ANYBODY - who can consistently make me laugh. Overweight, underweight, short, tall, ugly, gorgeous.

If you see a gorgeous woman with an ugly man, it's one of two things: 1) he's rich or 2) he's funny.
>>
>>39775157
Strong this.
I remember some girl was hysterically laughing at my jokes, and im a fairly handsome guy with a very good sense of humor. I thought im actually funny.
Another day i saw her laughing at some fag's jokes. I mean hes fairly handsome(not as handsome as me) but he wasnt funny at all. He was sort of my friend and out of the 1000 times he said something funny, it never was. Id just give an awkward chuckle so he could fuck off. Yet this sloot was laughing almost as hard as she was laughing at my jokes.
>>
>>39775123
Nobody fucks an ugly clown.
Unless they're rich, then they just get cucked.
>>
How about you go fuck yourself I didn’t ask for your opinion or impute so go do whatever the fuck you do somewhere the fuck else we didn’t go see this movie for the fact we are ddlg or kink related we went because I wanted to see the fucking movie I’m the daddy btw a 22 year old guy who fucking likes movies if they are good so go fuck your self because I’m planning on watching it again and guess what you can’t fucking stop me so you need to grow the fuck up this isn’t even inappropriate your just looking to start shit so move the fuck along you piece of fucking shit and guess what I carry a fucking pistol on me to guess you have a problem about that to so just go to your safe zone where you can play big and bad like you have any fucking clue how this world works and quit trying to tell someone how to live their life if you got a problem you can come find me my name is loveless bitch
>>
File: 1482163734372.gif (966KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
1482163734372.gif
966KB, 350x261px
>>39775182
You're literally confirming OP's pic
>>
The tuna my son
John West is "my guy". The amount of mercury is really low, you could eat 2-3 each week alone, but I don't think you need that much fish
>>
>>39775123
>think I'm a relatively funny guy
>can make my friends and occasionally random people laugh
>including girls
>still can't get laid
Like with most things in life, just a sense of humour or only good looks doesn't cut it.
>>
>>39775123
I wouldnt eat more than a can or two a week the mercury level is nuts.

Try sardines or anchovies if you want protons and fish oils.

Even canned salmon (bit more expensive)
>>
Good job I am literally award-winningly funny. Thanks, years and years of relentless bullying.
>>
>>39775565
Be more funny.
>>
>>39775518
mfw have aten 10 john wests in a single week before
>>
>ITT butt blasted humorlets
Keep making those fitness jokes. Girls think you're hilarous, man.
>>
>>39775181
G R E A T E R
R
E
A
T
E
R

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

S W
W
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (1MB, 1296x931px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
1MB, 1296x931px
>>39775123
> how much tuna is too much?
About this much
>>
>>39775988
Fuck off
>>
>>39775988
that is a medically unadvisable amount of tuna!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.