[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cutting >lost 13kg so far >have dreams about eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0711.jpg (65KB, 560x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0711.jpg
65KB, 560x263px
>cutting
>lost 13kg so far
>have dreams about eating tons of donuts
>I can actually taste and feel them in my dreams

Help
>>
>still mentally a fatass despite getting /fit/
I know that feel.
>>
You can't erase cravings, but you can null them. Everything in moderation.
>>
If you crave donuts just eat one. Make it the best and biggest donut you have, when you cheat you should enjoy it. After that one donut go back to your schedule. I lost 35kg and I ate a pizza two weeks ago a whole pizza. Nothing bad happened and according to others I have even lost weight not because of the pizza but because I est healthy all the time so one donut or pizza will not hurt you. I even eat a lot of chocolate, one or two times a week a 50gr tony chocolonely salted caramel or nougat it keeps me sane
>>
I messed up today because impulse. I was craving indian food, so I went to an all you can eat. I did better the rest of the day since I didn't have anything else besides a protein shake.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-23-09-00-21.png (246KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-23-09-00-21.png
246KB, 1080x1920px
>>39774277
Than you had one slip up, it is ok. Look people should learn to accept these binges and cravings. Even I who lost 35lg have had days I eat 4500kcal. I gain a lot of water weight the next week but if I eat healthy again after binging I do not notice any weightloss. Here look at my fitness pal from past 90 days, we all have fuck ups, just enjoy them and do not worry too much.
>>
>>39774307
*kg
*weightloss should be weight gain
>>
>>39774266
>yeah op just eat the entire box i mean one. with some milk and dip them in peanutbutter and fuck your diet up for the week until you gain your weight back .

Nice try
>>
>>39774335
>I'm so adverse to cardio that I can't afford a cheat meal every once in a while because all I do for exercise is tricep push downs and deadlifts
degenerate
>>
>>39774307
This. When evolving humans ate when they found, so if the clan hunted a mammoth you ate as much of it as you could and one day of mammoth bulk didn't result in whole tribe ballooning up.
>>
>>39774164

You should try eat 15kg of peanut butter
>>
Do you even know how to cook, OP?
>>
>>39774335
No eat one donut not the box or with milk or extra shit
>>
>>39774164
>>
just do keto. a few weeks in and you won't crave sugar anymore.
>>
>>39774266
How long did it take you to lose the 35kg?? Congrats btw!
>>
>>39774164
>>I can actually taste and feel them in my dreams
Then why eat them?
>>
>>39774164
Well it IS Hanuka, OP. I just declined my mother's freshlt-made donuts because I'm on a cut too, and that's family tradition! One must sacrifice for dat 8%.
>>
>>39774266

SHOO SHOO
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.