[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zyzz thread. How many of you started lifting because of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: rthj.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rthj.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Zyzz thread. How many of you started lifting because of him? How long ago? Vid related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLiqodal1E

>be me
>17, skinny but tall
>acne as fuck
>start lifting, coccoon mode
>get swole by 18, still senior in high school
>everyone mirin
>confidence through the roof
>still virgin
>off to college, one of the biggest guys
>girls mirin
>feels good man.

I can't be the only one.
>>
>/fit/
>lifting

/fit/ is like 5% people who go to the gym and 95% closet cases worshiping them
>>
He died at 22. He's not an idol. He's a joke. Practically an example of what-not-to-do.
>>
Zyzz didn't get me into lifting but had a phase where I thought he had an amazing physique. Once I got bigger and got more confidence I started to think of him and all the Aesthetic Crew fags as selling a dream for little teens that think girls only like guys who are big af. Zyzz wasn't so much like that, but guys now on youtube and shit all have that demographic and they feed into it.
>>
>>39773081
i know what you're saying. I definitely don't think Zyzz would say, "girls only like swole guys". I think he was all about "don't give a fuck and do shit you want to".
>>
>>39773062
will /fit/ ever recover
>>
I started lifting because of him. But lifting didnt help me as much as I thought it would and as much as I wanted to I was not strong enough to erase 19 years of social isolation and retreat.

I joined the army and lost all my gains because of the cardio jew.

rip zyzz
>>
how tall?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.