[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On a cut >Have been trying to lose weight >Just can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1480830159787.jpg (109KB, 998x974px)
1480830159787.jpg
109KB, 998x974px
>On a cut
>Have been trying to lose weight
>Just can't stay dedicated and pay attention to my diet
>Ended up over eating every day this week, feel like shit right now and eating like a pig at home after work
>Am i going to make it?
>>
File: bogs.jpg (65KB, 537x483px)
bogs.jpg
65KB, 537x483px
No
>>
just finished my second bag of sweets
>>
>>39771604
>being a lazy fatasss

yep. some people just were not meant to make it
>>
Its bulk season man wtf r u doing
>>
>>39771698
im obese
>>
>Be me
>Be fat
>Actually love going to the gym
>Just don't go often as I would like
>Any gym session is guaranteed to be great if I just go everyday
>TFW, leg day this week, massive PR
>DOMS for three days and the worst doms was two days after leg day. now not sure been eating a lot for the past 3 days
>>
>third bag
>someone kill me
>why of all weeks am i doing this to myself?
>>
>>39771604
either give up or get serious, you're wasting peoples time

i fucking hate people that say they'll better themselves when they dont even have the mental strength to do it
>>
File: II7VNwY.jpg (209KB, 757x567px)
II7VNwY.jpg
209KB, 757x567px
>>39771762
looks like you're doing a good enough job killing yourself.
>>
You are very weak, you don't just wake up one day and turn weak something happened that forces you to be like this, there is an image out there somewhere. The strongest people conquer their minds
>>
File: 1470189422333.jpg (275KB, 1000x1333px)
1470189422333.jpg
275KB, 1000x1333px
what matters more to you? 20 years of eating, becoming obese, getting diabetes, having a whale wife as beta provider, and then dying slowly in cardiac arrest.

Or enduring 2 years of moderate pain, getting any woman you desire, becoming an alpha, living for 50 more years, and dying with your family whom you love beside you as a man?
>>
>>39771762
i would say, set as a goal not to gain weight. So you would at least stay + - 0.

Then, make your goals to be only -2kg / month or even less. Something easy,so it goes without too much focus. But engage to this.

Have sweets 1x week, or if you can, once in 2 weeks or less. And modest amounts only. Lets say: sweet eating 3x in a month. Try cola zero and other light-drink substitutes and sugar free pastilles, because these help a lot.

Learn to enjoy making good protein/berry/yogurth shakes. Eat 3 fruits every day. It tastes super sweet while on a kcal deficit. Always have fruits on the fridge, never have sweets to fuck your mind up. Also carrots.

Going to gym and jogging actually helps me with my cravings. I dont feel like having candies, when i do sports.
>>
>>39771903
>Going to gym and jogging actually helps me with my cravings. I dont feel like having candies, when i do sports.

This is kind of worse for me, like I said I had an awesome leg/back day this week and felt glycogen depleted but happy at the same time, than a few days later the doms hit me like a motherfucker. I don't even know why I am eating all this food right now, but I'm going to grab a fourth bag

yea i buy in bulk
>>
>>
File: MEMEERS.png (208KB, 677x422px)
MEMEERS.png
208KB, 677x422px
you can't just be bulking one day and then cutting the next day you have to transition from one to the other or you'll binge. make little changes every week for a month and you'll be consistently staying under w/o even thinking about it. make a plan and buy some good food like cottage cheese, greek yogourt, prewashed greens etc.

be patient nigga
>>
>>39771903
underrated post
>>
>>39771604
Same here man
Just keep trying
Stop killing yourself every time you make a mistake
Here's what you do
It's all psychological- make small goals and stick to them. When you eat trash, just make a quick u turn before you drive deeper into failure and sadness

I keep failing to lose weight
It's nobodies fault but mine
Tomorrow I'll eat better and work out
Just keep trying
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.