[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get to ottermode with just running, jump rope, situps,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 155350813.jpg (97KB, 549x312px) Image search: [Google]
155350813.jpg
97KB, 549x312px
Can I get to ottermode with just running, jump rope, situps, planches, one hand push ups and pull ups and squats?

I want to impress normies.
>>
>>39768962

No.

judging by your lack of knowledge, you probably have shit diet, shit work ethic, absolutely no idea what to do and probably bad genetics.

you might be able to impress your mum tho.
>>
>>39768982
most calisthenics faggots are othermode though.

>but they also lift
>>
>>39768962
You need to narrow your goals or achieve some of the basics first.

You'll get ottermode, but you need to have some good programming first.

>>39768982
Basically what this guy said.
You need a particular curiosity, work ethic, and dedication to get there and judging by how you're approaching this you won't make it.
This is the part where you try to prove me wrong.
>>
>>39768962
Yes, just make sure to bulk
>>
>>39769005
he's basically asking if calisthenics are good enough for othermode, fucking retards.
>>
>>39769002
True.

My routine
>One arm chin ups
>Planches
>OHP
>Push-ups
>Deadlifts
>>
>>39769017
It's possible to get ottermode with a massive variation in lifts if you understand nutrition and programming.

He doesn't understand this or how to get there, so the answer for him is no, retard.

Stay mad, OP
>>
File: Moose1.gif (784KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Moose1.gif
784KB, 320x240px
Hey guys quick question. I haven't worked out in about a year or so and I am super weak now I don't know where to start or what to do. I just wanna not get winded climbing up stairs and look thicc.

My old lifts were
Bench :225
Squat: 315 barely
Deadlift :325

I couldn't even squat one plate a few weeks ago and I sprained my knee in doing so. So like my knee is still sort of fucked.

Is bike good cardio?
>>
>>39769138
BBC cardio is your best bet las
>>
>>39769241
After visiting /gif/ a few times I dunno if you say it as a joke or are you serious.
>>
Honestly, to be aesthetic to normies you just need a little bit of muscle and LOW BODY FAT

thats it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.