[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only Bro died in a car crash. This may sound gay now - but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Black_Star_Anime_Render.png (91KB, 235x461px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Star_Anime_Render.png
91KB, 235x461px
My only Bro died in a car crash.
This may sound gay now - but no homo.

He was 10 years older then me and always put up with me because he knew that back then - when i was still a fat, social autist - i had no friends.

He got me into his group and i made friends. (they are all weebs by definition ; even him. He did kendo and made me try it but after a year i dropped it)

He had long hair and even owned a fedora. But he was not like all that autistic shit you find online. He was a cool guy.

He always had some inspiring stuff to say (i always thought he got it straight from some anime lol)

Anyway; one day i went to an anime-con with him. I never did any cosplay; but since he was my only real friend; i orderd a wig and put together a 0.5/10 cosplay of pic related. He said it looked good.

Now the important part is i was fat as fuck back then - and i knew it looked fking autistic (fat with tanktop) But he didnt care.

So i wanted to do my best in order to get as close as possible to pic related; so he would not have to be ashamed of draging me with him.

2 years passed since then; i am fit now and he is dead. We often talked about death and his opinion on it was: there is no point in fearing death; fear wont change the outcome.

Maybe im gonna write more later; i am going for a 10 mile run.

But i just had to get the fact that i miss him off of my chest. Cant tell my parents about missing a 30 year old guy when i just turned 19. They never knew him. Would sound pedo.

Tl;dr appreciate your friends as long as you have them

Give me some mental guidance pls
Quotes or anything.

I know this post is autistic and all over the place.

i dont care
>>
And sorry if this doesnt belong in /fit but since he was the reason for me starting mma and getting fit..
>>
>>39768399
We all have things we need to say in order to come to grips with the reality we face. I think nothing that you have said is degenerate or indicative of such, and would be willing to say that it indicates a level of inner strength that you made it out of the depths that you did, his help or no.

Truly, the man sounds like a person wise beyond his years.

I think it was gutsy of you to post such a personal thing here on 4chan. However, the anonymity it provides may have made it the beat of any.
I am deeply sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace
>>
>>39768399
Sorry for your loss OP
>>
>>39768399
Sorry man. We're all bros here.
>>
>>39770335
>>39770348
Is /fit/ the board with the most comradery?
>>
>>39770395
Yes.
We're all gonna make it buddy
>>
>>39768399
Good luck on your journey bro.
>>
We're all going to make it
>>
>>39768399
>my only bro died
Hope he dropped some epic loot
>>
>>39770395
Easily
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.