[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ever since i started working out my flexibility has been steadily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Autofel.svg.png (42KB, 512x478px) Image search: [Google]
Autofel.svg.png
42KB, 512x478px
ever since i started working out my flexibility has been steadily improving. today i finally managed to obtain that elusive autofellatio 1x1. didn't have the balls to finish though but it felt amazing.

who needs girls anymore?

thanks /fit/

>no homo
>>
>didn't want to drink up his own protein

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>39767500
i plan on doing it next time. i eat a lot of fruit so it shouldn't be bad
>>
Enjoy stretch marks on your back and thighs. All girls know what they are. Cock sucking faggot.
>>
pathetic m8. i've swallowed my load dozens of times. not even gay btw.
>>
>>39767664
You don't get stretchmarks from stretching you moron, you get them from growing.
>>
>>39767783
You don't get stretch marks from growing you idiot, you get them from expanding.
>>
>>39767484

How did you manage to do this? How long did it take? Can anyone accomplish it?
>>
>>39767855
You don't get stretch marks from expanding you idiot, you get them from shrinking.
>>
>>39769008
>>39767855
>>39767783
>>39767664
you're all fucking dumb, men don't get stretch marks, only women.
>>
>>39768993
didn't take that long. few months of doing yoga and stretching before lifting. i couldn't even touch the ground with my fingertips bending over when i started.

yeah everyone can do it. on how long it takes depends on your dick size and your current flexibility. i'm 7.5" and it took me little less than 5 months to be able to do it but i had 0 flexibility before.
>>
I've always heard it's more like giving a blow job than getting one.
>>
>>39769058
that's just people telling you lies to make sure you don't get the pleasure of sucking your dick and drop the value of women.
>>
>>39769058

Its both
>>
>>39767484
I wish I can barely touch my toes.

Everything else is very flexible but my hamstrings and lower back are tight as fuck even ater years of stretching.
>>
>>39769058
it's both. you're giving one but you're also getting one. best part is you know what feels good and you can do it. sky is the limit.

it's not gay because i'm sucking my own dick. if this is gay then so is jerking off.
>>
Stretching is kinda gay desu.
>>
Please post routine to learn this.
>>
>>39769068
>>39769086
my sides are fucking destroyed
>>
>>39769108
literally any yoga program 1-2/week. do some hip, hamstring, calves and pike stretching every day.

enjoy best blowjobs in few months
>>
Not everyone is meant to suck their own dick. You need to have the right body proportions. It's easier for manlets, because their torso is shorter and their head is already closer to their dick.
>>
>>39769151
t. I don't want to give myself succ
>>
>>39769086
Actually I would call it less gay than ducking a woman because she generally had another guy inside her and that's then gay. You on the otherhand would never let another man touch you cause not gay so then that's even purer
>>
>>39769108
This. I've tried stretching hamstrings by just attempting to touch my toes but i dont feel like im making any progress. Does Yoga have 'routines' like lifting?
>>
>>39769217
stand on blocks to get extra depth or when sitting grab your feet and then start putting extra stuff between your hands and feet to get even deeper stretch.
>>
>>39769217

Yeah. But I practiced Bikram and Ashtanga yoga and never could zuk m'dik.
>>
>>39769032
nice try

squats gave me stretch marks on my butt faggot
>>
>>39769264
I'm not gay, I suck my own dick
>>
>>39769248
maybe try joining a seminar like this: http://www.malemasturbationtalk.com/auto-fellation-self-sucking/auto-fellatio/
>>
You need to not be fat and have a big dick. I sucked myself off this morning. If you can get it in past the tip it feels way better than jerking it. But it's like that guy said, doesn't feel like getting as much as giving if you're physically straining to reach your dengle.

All in all it is a degenerate practice because masturbation is weakness.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 100x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 100x195px
>>39767855
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.