[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why my arms look thin from the front but from the side they look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Photo on 22-12-2016 at 10.jpg (100KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 22-12-2016 at 10.jpg
100KB, 1080x720px
Why my arms look thin from the front but from the side they look fine, what kind of exercise should I do to increase the thickness of my bicep when viewed from the front?
>>
If pic related is you, I would suggest you start lifting first. If not, just continue lifting and stop being so fucking insecure
>>
You need to start eating food.
>>
>>39766732
As for arms looking thinner from the front, I think that's pretty normal for them to look that way, but honestly you and I have similar looking builds and I think we're just a bit lanky.
>>
>>39766772
To add onto this, I neglected triceps hard in my first months of lifting, that can contribute to the lanky arm look.
>>
>>39766772
>a bit lanky
A bit lanky? That pic is full on hungry skellington mode
>>
>>39766782
Long limbs, feelsbadman
How about showing them from the side OP?
>>
You need to build your triceps and bicep, simple as. I too, have this issue, but only because my fucking forearms grow incredibly fast and my upper arms cant catch up.
>>
>>39766747
Is it because of food? This guy >>39766782
is right. It looks fine after lifting for 4 months and I didn't look like super hungry skellington mode anymore, just skinny but a lot better from before. But now it's been 2 and almost 3 months I didn't take my protein because I'm running out of budget, and now I'm getting skinnier :~(

But I keep lifting tho
>>
>>39766894
Your muscles look incredibly untrained. You need to lift heavier and eat a lot more, otherwise you will continue to be be a stick man.
>>
>>39766732
clickety clack, get in my sack
>>
File: 1478787153237.gif (436KB, 200x150px)
1478787153237.gif
436KB, 200x150px
>>39766732
>Why my arms look thin from the front but from the side they look fine
>from the side they look fine
>>39766894
>>
>>39766894
nice chest cave anon, you eat cereal from there?

keep eating as much as you can and progressively overloading your lifts and you'll make it.
>>
>>39766894
>these are the kind of people giving advice /fit/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.