[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Auschwitz mode lanklet but I find myself massive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I'm an Auschwitz mode lanklet but I find myself massively inspired by fat fucks who lose loads of weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSCb32OEc2o

I normally hate fat people but the ones who actually lose the weight, I have a lot of respect for.

I would say its way easier for a fatass to lose 100 lbs than for an Ectomorph to gain 20 lbs
>>
File: you have the power.jpg (610KB, 1080x1660px)
you have the power.jpg
610KB, 1080x1660px
Be inspired, not by the change, but by the commitment to change. It make take more or less time to reach what each of you want.
But if you've both made and committed to the decision then you're both gonna make it. Keep going dude.
You'll see yourself making it in every pound you put on, just like this guy saw himself making it with every pound he lost.
In every day you say "fuck it" and get to the gym, even if you end up having a shit session.
Every time you you put more weight on. You can do this bruh

We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: ke7omv.jpg (53KB, 810x494px)
ke7omv.jpg
53KB, 810x494px
>>39766117

This is gonna be our year, brah

I ain't gonna take this shit no mo
>>
>>39766175
Hang the fuck in there my man. Don't just make this your year. Make it your lifetime. You've got this. It's not about making massive decisions and grand geatures. Just grind. Do the small things.

You're gonna make it mate.
>>
>>39766010
>I would say its way easier for a fatass to lose 100 lbs than for an Ectomorph to gain 20 lbs

Delusional.
>>
>>39766402
it is most definitely easier for an obese person to shed 100 pounds of fat compared to a thin person gaining 20 pounds of muscle

what about this seems delusional to you?
>>
i loathe fat people too but admire them when i see them at a gym working their ass off
>>
>>39766010
>Manlet
>Ugly af
>Balding

Poor guy can't catch a break. At least he's not a landwhale anymore.
>>
>>39767339
OP did not say muscle.
>>
>>39766010
>ectomorph

Believing in that ahit is retarded. Your body looks depends on ypur eating and living habits.
>>
>>39767436
he obviously meant muscle though
>>
>>39767460

>Small skull
>6.5 inch wrists
>14 inch neck

Yeah, its all about my "living habits"

Genetics can be overcome to an extent. I can bulk up and look decent ottermode if I work hard. Never gonna be big without gear though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-152515-2.png (1MB, 1075x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-152515-2.png
1MB, 1075x1081px
I lost 192lbs at 6'4. I was 392lbs in this photo

I don't know or care what's easier to do. Gaining 100lbs when you have an eating disorder or losing 100lbs when you have an eating disorder. At the end of the day I found motivation in everyone's transformations and used that to keep pushing until I got where I am today
>>
>>39767593

OP here

Respect my man. I am inspired by such stories even though I have the opposite problem. I guess genetics plays a part TO AN EXTENT in both cases, skinny or fatty.

What did you do about all the loose skin?
>>
>>39767511
Thats your frame son, and its not hard to gain weight or lose weight

I should know, I went from 48kg to 88 in the span of a year and a half, and from 88 to 67 which i am now.

To gain weight=eat more
To lose weight=eat less
Its not rocket science
>>
>>39767650

88 to 67 by reducing bf% or just not eating enough?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.