[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys I've been getting angrier and angrier recently, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1469177395123.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1469177395123.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
guys I've been getting angrier and angrier recently, so much so that I'm ready to fight at any confrontation or feel the want to punch someone when I feel the least bit disrespected, how do I deal with this? Btw I am a manlet, still need a way to deal with this before I start handing out fades. Thanks a lot guys.
>>
Stop being such a child.

Loling at your manlet insecurity
>>
>>39764984
shit, you not wrong about it being childish, maybe it does stem from insecurity but then that makes me think what insecurity is it? you know like where does this come from, and why now when im arguably in the best place I've been in the past 3 years.
>>
>>39765001
You need to think more rationally. Exploding and wanting to beat everyone that you think is disrespecting you is literally the subhuman way of handling these kinda deals.

You gotta undertand that people that may be disrespecting you may be doing so in an attempt to fight their own insecurities. Even more so if you are in a good spot in life, and it shows.

Next time someone disrespects you or you think so, ask yourself why that person may be doing that, and be the the bigger man, both mentally and physically.

Meditation isnt a meme, look into it.
>>
>>39765030
thank you so much for taking the time to write this and giving me some perspective, and meditation is something I haven't even thought of doing, but I should of definitely already be doing haha.
>>
>>39765062

no problems m8.

Also don't sweat the manlet stuff (even though I said something about that). It really IS a meme, dont let /fit/ get on your head.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>39764903
I took up street photography for the purpose of pissing people off and hopefully starting a confrontation with them.

I had this fantasy where a guy would get in the way of my picture and start arguing with me to delete it, but I would tell him to go fuck himself. If he took any step towards me I would beat his ass down.

Well about a year ago this fantasy became a reality and I ended up beating a man half to death. I found myself behind bars and worse off than before.

My anger is still with me and I never learned to control it. Good luck OP.
>>
>>39765076
damn bro, thats tough. Have you tried to control it though? Just because you haven't learned doesn't mean you CAN'T learn.
>>
>>39764903
Are you sure its a manlet thing? Most angry people I know get it from their parents. I always see it as some kind of inherited attitude that everyone else in the world is some kind of asshole and is purposefully trying to get in your way.

If this is the case, I think the book "How to win friends and influence people" might help you out. There is a lot of basic common sense kind of stuff in that book like learning to see things from another persons point of view.
>>
>>39765137
My dad is a pretty angry guy and well I've seen my mom blow up a few times also. I could see that playing into everything. Thanks for the suggestion I've been trying to find good anger management books and haven't really found anything.
>>
>>39765066
It is only a meme to a certain extent. If you're actually below 5'10 you're pretty fucked.
>>
>>39765184

I don't know man... I think it's about how you take it

I'm a 6'2'' dude and I've never had problems with that, but I know a lot of people that are sucessfull being fairly short, even with really hot gfs/wifes and sucessful careers.

With that said, we probably live in pretty different societies and if you are from US or even yurop I've seen people paying more attetion to that kinda thing
>>
>>39765184
I mean it really depends though, I get mired pretty regularly so it's really not THAT bad and sometimes I even make girls pretty anxious (in a good way hah) But like with anything else there are preferences and if height ranks high on a womans list of preferences then obviously I won't be on her radar but there are way too many woman who don't care to really worry about the ones who do care. Know what I mean?
>>
>>39765137
>>39765172
Can confirm this to be true. My dad gets angry and loud very easily and my sister is the exact same way. Im a lot more like my mum so i am very calm but i can see how my dad's behavior is reflected on my sister.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.