[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Veganism is superior to a diet with animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: derek_tresize-again1[1].png (318KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
derek_tresize-again1[1].png
318KB, 480x720px
Daily reminder that Veganism is superior to a diet with animal products in everyway.

>ethical
>healthier
>tastier
>cheaper
>doesn't contribute to climate change like factory farming
>much easier to stay at a healthy weight. Perfect for fat loss

>pic related is an average vegan guy who lifts and does some cardio. Veganism is much better for aesthetics

Meat eaters on suicide watch
>>
>>39762777
trips confirm
>>
Yesterday, during our scheduled Veganism, my 7 year old refused to be cooperative right from the start.

Eventually, he threw a tantrum, telling me "I don't want to learn about veganism anymore. This is stupid. I wish I could go to school like all the other kids."

Needless to say, I was devastated. I tried to tell him that the reason I homeschool him is because the public school system does not respect our beliefs and practices. I reminded him of the time his first grade teacher called child services because I called her a carnie at a parent-teacher conference.

He didn't want to hear any of it though, so I just left him alone to watch a vgains video.

I haven't talked to him today yet, and I'm trying not to be upset at him, but it's so hard. Please, have any of your children gone through this phase with homeschooling, and if so how did you handle it?
>>
>>39762797
Why do you think Veganism is like some cult? It is simply not eating animal products because they are unethical and unhealthy.

You're post is retarded. It is like saying you are a member of a cult because you don't allow your children to smoke and because you lectured them one time about how bad smoking is for you.
>>
>>39762833

Honestly, what you typed is so incoherent and poorly formatted I couldn't even keep my eyes focused.

I've seen toddlers with a better grasp on structuring coherent sentences.
>>
>>39762777
gtfo you green bastard
trips of ultimate faggotry
>>
>>39762777
>Veganism is superior to a diet with animal products in everyway
LOL no, that's just a combination of the progressive cognitive deficit from amino acid deficiencies inherent in a strict vegetarian diet, and your lack of testosterone from too many carbs and, again, essential amino acid deficiencies speaking; your brain doesn't work right, and you don't have enough test to be considered a man anymore; you're a girl with a penis and shrunken balls, LOL -- especially if you eat SOY.
>he fell for the 'vegan' meme, LOL
Are you wearing ladies panties yet? How's your knitting circle working out for you?
Does your female master let you play with the other nu-males, or does she keep you on a tight leash?

..oh, and by the way, just to prove that your brain isn't working correctly anymore: 'Veganism' is a LIFESTYLE CHOICE (emphasis on CHOICE) that includes not owning or using ANY products of ANY kind that have even a remotely animal origin, and having to research EVERYTHING you eat to be sure there are ZERO animal products or byproducts involved in any part of it's production -- including the PACKAGING. It's not just a 'diet'. But since your brain doesn't function normally anymore due to chronic essential amino acid deficiency, you probably can't comprehend that anymore, LOL.

Be sure to enjoy your chronic health problems related to malnutrition, and your total lack of normal male aggressiveness and effectiveness, as well as erectile dysfunction problems due to low test.
>>
I started veganism and my erections have gotten stronger and my baldness is going away. Holy shit I thought vegan was a meme before but now I believe
>>
>>39762947
Is that what your Vegan mistress ordered you to say to people? Will she lock you in the Cage of Shame if you don't get it right?
>>
>>39762777
yes it is, never regretted it
>>
>>39762947
>I started veganism and my erections have gotten stronger
Yeah bullshit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
>>
>>39762777
LOL 'Veganism' is the ultimate expression of Human self-hatred. It has NOTHING to do with being healthy, it is a MORAL choice that prioritizes animal rights over human health.

How do I know this? Vegan friends, who have preached all of it to me.

Know what else? Every last one of them I've ever know is SKINNY, WEAK, and has CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS related to malnutrition -- along with a cognitive deficit related to essential amino acid deficiencies.

You want GAINS, boys? Stay away from strict vegetarian diets. It's a troll/meme that will wreck you.

/thread
>>
>>39762777
> caring about animals or the earth
Hello beta.
>>
>>39762947
Can confirm the harder erections. I feel like I could smash through concrete with it now
>>
>>39762983
>>39763030

Samefagging samefag is samefagging in a samefag thread.
>>
>>39762777
Bait post, but I'll bite.

>ethical
Of course, you're not killing as many things. Not perfect of couse, there's still animals dying in the process, and people getting exploited too, but less overall death.
>healthier
Can be if done right - healthier than the average amerifat diet. Can kill you if done wrong. And a mostly plant-based whole foods diet will be great even if you indulge in meat occasionally desu.
>tastier
Can be. Subjective. Personally I like it way better.
>cheaper
Yes, unless you binge on mock-meats like some bourgeoisie motherfucker.
>doesn't contribute to climate change like factory farming
True, not even close. Environmental concerns are the main reason to cut down meat and dairy.
>much easier to stay at a healthy weight. Perfect for fat loss
Fuck yes, I can eat my fill even on a big cut. But truthfully, as long as you get your veggies and stick to lean meats, you don't have to go vegan for this reason.
>>
>>39762990
You know the vegan police doesn't come knockin' and force feed you soy if you go vegan, right? It's a popular protein source for vegans, but you can avoid it if you want. Seitan is becoming more and more popular.

>>39762947
>>39763030
This is not due to veganism as such, but reduction of animal fats. You could get the same effect on an omnivore diet, if you stuck to lean chicken and tuna for your meats. Also, if you miss out on healthy fats as a vegan, your dick will die - TRUST me on this one and get your pb and avocados in you.
>>
I find this thread insensitive to anyone actually born a homosexual and ask you keep in mind you can't just "be vegan"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.