[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see chad at the gym >can't even squat 2 plates reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: jeuuuhgtsgsh.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
jeuuuhgtsgsh.png
58KB, 256x256px
>see chad at the gym
>can't even squat 2 plates

reminder kids: skipping leg day is a meme
>>
it doesn't matter, Chad will have your oneitis squatting on his dick begging for his post-workout protein
>>
>>39762353

>chad too tired from slaying pussy all weekend to squat heavy on monday
>b..b..but muh low bar squat is like twice his weight
>>
OP is "that guy" at the gym that's been going for years and never talks to anybody, spends all his free time in isolation, has no friends, is a kiss-less virgin, is depressed and suffers avoidance personality disorder and thinks about suicide nearly every night when he lays his head down to sleep.

Meanwhile the Chad that can't even squat 2 plates has a large social circle, extremely outgoing personality, has had multiple girlfriends, has lots of fuck buddies, always with other people, lost his virginity at 14, loves life and sleeps a solid 8 hours every night without thinking about anything but happy feelings.
>>
>beta numales think chad or the girls taking his dick care about what you can squat
>>
>>39762353
itt: butthurt wannabe chads
>>
>>39762518
The only way you could profile this accurately is if you lived one of those lives. And since you're on 4chan, it doesn't take much to realize which one it is.

We'll make it one day guys. One day
>>
>>39762353
>As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Chad. To me, being a Chad was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first read Starting Strength, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being a sick cunt in a gym that was full of dyels. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever. They maxed out without reracking their weights. In the summer, when they slammed Stacey with her yelling rape, nobody ever called the cops.
>>
>>39762793
kek
>>
File: 1481914814566.jpg (80KB, 588x446px) Image search: [Google]
1481914814566.jpg
80KB, 588x446px
The Chad at my gym only started doing squats and deadlifts in October because my gym is having a powerlifting meet this winter.

He has already hit easy 4pl8 in both despite being much smaller in the legs than me and only having done single leg and machine shit
>>
>>39762518
hey Chad.
>>
>>39762518
That first paragraph was way too relateable. How did I become this?
>>
>>39762982
it's relateable to most on this site
the guy who wrote it is projecting it as well
>>
>>39762829
Maybe he had those lifts before but stopped squatting and deadlifting for whatever reason. Muscle memory is a thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.