[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get put on meds for ADHD >helps focus but wind up writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dave-bautista-2015.jpg (676KB, 2013x3000px) Image search: [Google]
dave-bautista-2015.jpg
676KB, 2013x3000px
>get put on meds for ADHD
>helps focus but wind up writing a script for Rich Piana: The Movie, starring Dave Bautista as Rich Piana instead of focusing on my work
>>
>>39761455
Jesus christ /fit/...
>>
>>39761455
iktf bro when I'm on it I start to work on those ambitions I've had deep down
>>
>>39761455
Post it bro
If true then this month has been nonstop ments
>>
>>39761538
>>39761569
I have the intro scene set in stone and I'm still contemplating a proper ending. The middle has yet to be filled.

I figured that Dave Bautista would be the right actor for this mission, as he has a similar look and voice to Piana.
>>
>>39761581
>movie starts
>production companies that helped film etc etc, like any typical movie
>fades into black
>rich's girlfriend (yet to be determined which actress will play her)
>"baby, wake up."
>rich
>"huh, what?"
>rich gf
>"baby it's time to get up."
>rich
>"alright, damn. pass me my jug babe."
>rich's gf
>"what are you doing first today?"
>rich
>"getting a fuckin workout in, then recording a video"
>rich's gf
>"when will you be back?"
>rich
>"sometime this afternoon babe, but right now? got to get the fuuuuuuck out of bed."
>music starts, Big Homie by Puff Daddy
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYA4_IdYTU8
>montage of rich driving on the road during a sunny day, walking into the gym and pound hugging (that's the shoulder bump handshake) other body builders
>lots of 5% nutrition ads everywhere obviously

That's what I have so far.
>>
>>39761796
Would watch desu
>>
>>39761538
>not writing about rich piana
>>
>>39761569
Can confirm they do help, but don't get hooked/overly reliant on them.
>>
>>39762321
Thanks m8. I'm thinking the premise might be that 5% nutrition was taken over by some bad guys that Rich has to overthrow. Might make it a two parter depending on how the movie ends.
>>
>>39761538
you'd see it faggot
>>
>>39761455
>car driving down road playing bodybuilder music
>sirens light up in rearview mirror
>rich startled mid-scoop
>pulls over, runs hand through hair
>mutters gotta drive fast to go fast cmon
>cop glares at rich then opens his back door
>avalanche of cookies spills out and covers road
>goes on for a full 20 seconds
>rich looks right at the camera and eyes open so wide that his contacts fall out
>UH OH, BUSTED
>rap music swells, next scene
>>
>>39763911
top kek, put it in
>>
>>39761455

Jason Genova needs to be a sidekick.
>>
>>39765866
order 66 confirms it.

>rich gets out of the gym whilst drinking a couple of scoops
>sees a poster on the wall
>"new starwars film out (insert date)"
>rich "oh no!!"
>phone rings in his pocket instantly
>he picks up and you can hear jason giggling to himself telling rich to colab or face the pisslord etc.. rambling
>rich hangs up the phone, looks into camera "GODDAMMIT right babe", walks back into the gym.

>>39763206
jason genova could take over, he only notices because the new adverts for the supplements have "its piss" slogans.

fit should work together to make this film, sounds like your onto something here.
>>
rich should go into a hyperbolic time chamber to do an 8 month arm workout to face off the baddies
>>
>>39761796
get off the meds, breh
>>
>>39763206
As long as the bad guys are icelandic strongmen there to avenge Sara
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.