[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that these CHADS are such shit routines, diets, sleep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1480014062137.jpg (49KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1480014062137.jpg
49KB, 620x413px
How is it that these CHADS are such shit routines, diets, sleep, yet they look fantastic? Is there something I'm missing here?

Noob gains can only get you so far. How do these retards make the kinds of muscle gains that they do?
>>
chads have done sports since they were children, plus they have alpha genetics. they can fuck up in the weight room because they already look fantastic.
>>
>>39760970
G E N E T I C S
E
N
E
T
I
C
S
>>
>>39760982
That's bullshit. Genetics don't make you magically capable of gaining ridiculous muscle while being retarded. this isn't /fraud/
>>
lets see, what could you do to boost muscle growth, even with shit routines, diets and sleep?
maybe something you could inject?
>>
>>39760993
Okay then explain it, cucko
>>
>>39760993
Actually yeah it does.
>>
File: 1480547961454.png (659KB, 548x854px) Image search: [Google]
1480547961454.png
659KB, 548x854px
>>39761012
fuck bro calm down. no need to be this upset when you can't explain something and mindlessly chant GENETICS or FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT
>>
>>39760970
Steroids. 100% srs, if you see some Chad-looking guy in his 20s with shitloads of muscle yet has poor form and gets wasted at parties every night he is on gear.
>>
>>39760970
>How is it that these CHADS are such shit routines, diets, sleep, yet they look fantastic?
Making a lot of assumptions there fella,
Any progressive overload training will develop muscles, even bad for still grows muscle. Most "Chads" have been lifting and exercising regularly for years and continue to do it.
As for diet as long as they are hitting their protein requirement and cals out and cals in are roughly equal they wont get very fat and they wont lose much size. As for sleep sure they stay out late and party but if they sleep all day then their net sleep deficit is zero.
>>
>>39760993
>had black jamaican friend in highschool
>super strong and perfect muscle insertions
>his diet was like junk and he had ripped 6 pack
>he smoked weed
>was super athletic and was able to do difficult gymnastics moves and flips
yeah sure genetics don't matter
>>
File: 1350451196939.png (17KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1350451196939.png
17KB, 570x533px
>>39763279
I'm sure his muscles magically grew on him and he didn't do anything to exercise them
>>
>>39763448
there's people that go to the gym for two years and eat clean diets
yet still LOOK LIKE SHIT
he ate whatever he wanted didn't go to the gym and i know this because i questioned him about his gains he did some gymnastics when he was younger but he said he quit after a couple of months and he went around school doing random flips dude was gifted in athleticism but he let it go to waste by now pursuing a sport and smoking weed
>>
>>39763482
I'm sure he doesn't work out at all, still has muscles, eats at a surplus, smokes weed daily, and fucks chicks with his 84-inch dick
>>
>>39763279
>as super athletic and was able to do difficult gymnastics moves and flips
>was able to do difficult gymnastics moves and flips
>do difficult gymnastics
>genetics

If he did gymnastics chances are they helped his physique.
>>
>>39760970
Because they push themselves and actually work hard in the gym. You can have a retarded routine and shitty form, but still get strong and look good if you bust your ass. You'll be more injury prone

>i don't bench anymore brah, tore out both my shoulders in 2008 brah

But you'll make gains. These guys have been competitive their entire lives. They might be doing dumb shit, but they do it with intensity.

They aren't like the typical /fit/ poster that has literally never done any physical activity more demanding than getting a gallon of milk out of the fridge, who then decides to go to the gym and do SL 5x5, then perpetually deloads at 115 lb squats to "work on form", then concludes that nobody reaches 1/2/3/4 without steroids or years of strict natty training.

Basically, they tried trying. You faggots don't.
>>
>>39760970

high test chads vs low test chans
>>
>>39763482
As someone that did gymnastics the strength carry-over stayed with me.

I've had abs since I was 11.

I can still do tumbling passing and standing flips.

Intense sports at a young age stay with you. Training young is a huge benefit into adulthood and beyond.

There's good research on child athletes and how it affects epigenetics
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.