[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

currently eating entire box of these as i'm writing this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20161221_191121.jpg (1MB, 3105x2447px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_191121.jpg
1MB, 3105x2447px
currently eating entire box of these as i'm writing this. they taste so fucking good. if such food is bad for me why does it taste so good?
>>
>>39758885
Men fall so easily to the wiles of temptation.
>>
>>39758885
I'm destroying my gains with cookies, too fampai. Except mine have lots of THC in them.
>>
>>39758974
>THC
Thick hot cum??
>>
>>39758974
haven't had sugar in over a year and now after a few cookies i can feel my heart pounding like crazy. 3 more cookies to go
>>
>>39758885
I ate a whole pack and then discovered the fucker was 1,5k calories holy shit.
>>
>>39759001
never checked how much they were. 750 calories for entire package and close to 80g of sugar
>>
>>39758885
Ok so let's talk about sugar. Your body loves sugar. Your brain, cells, and everything else thrive on glucose. The only problem is, it's not designed to intake as much sugar as we give it when we sit there and eat an entire box of cookies. Back in the day, high sugar foods were hard to come by. You'd find them in fruits, and it would be a treat. Your body would intake the fructose and glucose, your liver would convert the fructose into fat, and then your body would release insulin to help store the glucose as energy into organs and cells. Then you would go awhile before you'd find more sugary food and your insulin would drop and your body would be fine.

Nowadays you can shove as much sugar into your face as you'd like. Only problem is, your body is not designed to deal with that much sugar. It will keep releasing ever greater amounts of insulin to fight it off, and trust me when I say that THIS WILL FUCK YOU UP. This is how people develope diabetes. Every cookie you shovel into your mouth guves your body a spike in blood sugar and insulin that it needs to take time to recover from, because when nature designed our systems, we had the time to recover, because those foods were few and far between.

You get fat because your body stores the extra sugar as fat. But enjoy those cookies Anon.
>>
>>39758885

Because for most of human history fat on our bodies was a survival tool. Your ancestors evolved to enjoy that food, because without that hunger you wouldn't be here today.

2/10 only because I responded seriously.
>>
>>39758993
obviously
>>39759000
weed cookies or normal cookies? If you're taking that many with THC in them you should slow down
>>
>>39759040

>fruits
>a treat

Lol my man if I was a fucking ooga booga cave man and I found a fruit tree I would eat all that shit stuff my fucking face.

Face it. It all has to do with the quality of the "sugar" ingested. The chemical composition of the glucose in an orange is drastically different than that of a candy bar.

You are partially correct. Our bodies are not designed to handle endless amounts of highly processed artificial glucose. However, there has never been a case of somebody becoming a diabetic from eating too many oranges.
>>
>>39759134
Because when you eat fruit, your body tells you at some point to stop eating it. Go eat a bag of oranges right now. Let me know how far you get, and how quickly your body wants you to stop. You'll also get vitamin c. What nutritional value does your cookie have?
>>
>>39759189

I can eat an entire bag of oranges they are fucking delicious. Nobody ever got fat or diabetic from eating fruit.
>>
>>39759650
I'm not saying fruit is bad for you. I'm saying it was the main source of sugar back in the day, and our bodies knew how to handle it. Now we're fucking those bodies up by eating a whole box of cookies.
>>
File: 1481254196072.gif (886KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481254196072.gif
886KB, 500x380px
>>39759040
>>39759134
>>39759189
>>39759680
Ok but srs question: can to much fruit or sugar from fruit cause an insulin response in the same way a soda would? Like even with the fiber or minerals in fruit, will the sugar still cause a blood sugar spike and crash and all the other chaos you would get from eating bullshit food?
>>
>>39759750
I believe it is possible. The problem is that a lot of fruits don't fall as high on the glycemic index as much as sugar does. If we can find a fruit that spikes your blood sugar as much as something like soda, then we could stuff ourselves with that fruit and see what happens. Say you juiced a bunch of fruits, you could probably do it. You'd be avoiding the fruit and the fibers and just injesting the sugar, which is why as a general rule you should avoid fruit juices.
>>
I eat a whole pack of cookies every day generally.
I also walk 8-12 miles every day for work. Followed by 90-120 minutes of lifting.

Can I get diabetes even if I'm this active?
I sit around 12% bf most of the time.
>>
>>39759892
Yes. Skinny does not mean healthy. What you're actually doing is burning energy, from where evere your body gets it from, whether it's stored fat or energy consumed. The problem is, you are throwing so much sugar into your system that there's no way to tell what exactly your body is doing with it right now. Is it going to your muscles? Is it stored as fat? Are you creating insulin resistance by having constant high blood sugar? How much fat is in your blood stream? You're probably making no sustainable gains, that's for sure. You're a hamster spinning in a big wheel.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.