[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be curvy and muscular at the same time? Like can I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2800.jpg (48KB, 500x628px)
IMG_2800.jpg
48KB, 500x628px
How do I be curvy and muscular at the same time? Like can I have hips and stomach lines? Every fit girl has no hips
>>
Just don't starve yourself, do your squats, do your ab work, work them flabby arms and eat at a caloric level where you only slowly lose weight.
>>
If you're already curvy and have wider hips, no amount of lifting is going to reduce bone structure...

But if you're narrow and lose a lot of body fat, as in the case with a lot of fitgirls on the internet, you'll probably appear less "curvy." You can build up glutes, hammies, and quads to fake the hourglass appearance, but really it just boils down to body fat distribution and frame build. I have no hips, so I already look like an inverted triangle as a gal. I was attracted to lifting because I didn't have a "typical" female shape and wanted to look better without clothes on.
>>
>>39758278
Chances are you cant, to have a totally flat stomach and big hips means you need huge hips genetically. I would personally say don't aim for abdominal definition, its a girls meme where they all tell each other it's hot but guys really dont give a shit, its all about large breasts, hips and ass with a small waist.
>>
>>39758278
>kys and reroll for better hip genetics
Or
>surgery
>>
>>39758278
Post ass hottie.
>>
>>39758575
This. One thing meme lifting girls never understand is that persistent lifting and dieting exhausts the body and raises testosterone. So any curves you do have disappear quickly. Its why every actual fitness model with breasts has just had implants at one stage, whether they say it or not. Lifting will ruin a curvy body.

If you have a very slim body then it can help give a slight shape but no squats will ever give you a big ass, that is just skeletal structure and genetic fat placement.

The best you can do is be curvy and do mild lifting and cardio but always eating to sustain it if not even for an excess.

T. Gym manager.

Screencap this because every girl i know goes ahead anyway instagramming "monday morning gym session" photos, drinking juice teas and squatting to oblivion whilst mysteriously dropping cup sizes and convincing themselves their ass is bigger by posing in increasingly contorted shapes.
>>
>>39758278
Post body pics
>>
>>39758760
But that just means I'll get fat if I eat at an excess.
>>
>>39758900
Not if you are doing some lifting. It will just help bring some muscle, but hopefully gently enough that you dont disrupt all your hormones.

If you constantly work out, especially lift, in a deficit you will exhaust your body and eventually injure yourself. In cycles its ok, but lots of girls do it for years and then age about 15 years physically through the process.

Of course if you are starting from an overweight standpoint then eat at a deficit to lose the excess fat.
>>
>>39758900
A girl should have a slightly soft body anyway, nothing worse than a hard skinned girl.
>>
>how can I have it all and be everything to everybody

Wish upon a star.
>>
girls shouldn't lift
>>
I sleep in corset just to keep my waist shape.
Be fit just don't go beef jerky low body fat, a lot of those girls never had curves in a first place.
>>
>>39758760
my gf has been lifting and in 2 months her ass has gotten a tiny bit bigger

instead of putting her on fucking 1000 leg exercises, I actually put her doing heavy hip thrusts and glute bridges since squats are garbo for ass, a good exercise but it cantb e used solely for glutes since its quad dominant
>>
>>39758278
Be fat

Work out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.