[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came into the gym with my bf. It was my first training session,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0801.jpg (169KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
169KB, 750x744px
I came into the gym with my bf. It was my first training session, my bf's second training session. At the end when my bf left to grab something out of the car, my trainer and me started talking and I said I moved back home and it's the first time I've seen snow in a couple years so it's depressing. He smiled and said it's depressing when you're single and have nobody to cuddle with. I smiled and he said "so u guys (me and my bf) live close by here right?" I said not really.....At that time my bf got back and so we finished signing up for an 8 week session with two different trainers. Anyway, what the heck, was he flirting??? (The trainer knew I was with my bf) Now, don't get me wrong, I understand these trainers get commission for making sales but the conversation between me and the trainer happened after the fact.
>>
>>39757748
What's going on in that picture?
>>
No you fat whore
>>
>>39757748
That's a pretty thicc cat
>>
>>39757769
She's stroking her pussy for that dude, duh.
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>39757792
Why does everyone assume she's fat, maybe she's the opposite, like too skinny.
>>
>>39757806
Wait.... nvm forgot which board i was on for a second
>>
great blog post you are definitely a Carrie.
>>
You made this thread yesterday, stupid faggot. You're either one retarded ass girl to not get the hint or role playing as a girl because it gets you off
>>
>>39757748
Fuck off, this isn't your blog
>>
>>39757846
lol
>>
>>39757846
So what's the hint ????
>>
>>39757748
Are you gonna be making this same shit thread everyday or what?
>>
>>39757748
>Female story formatting.

ugh
>>
>>39757748
This is copy pasta guys. This exact post word for word was in /adv/ earlier today.
>>
>>39758021
This. It was also on fit yesterday. Move along gentlemen
>>
>>39757748
Is this a repost? This isn't fit related. Please gtfo
>>
>>39757748
blacked
>>
>>39758021
No it wasn't
>>
I banged Julia Foxx in 2013 in an airbnb'd studio apartment in the lower east side. I also creampie'd and she tried to date me but I don't date sluts that get naked for cameras
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.