[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ fag here I was wondering if there are any significant exercises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1348500297285.png (116KB, 637x451px) Image search: [Google]
1348500297285.png
116KB, 637x451px
/v/ fag here I was wondering if there are any significant exercises for correcting my posture,I seem to have rounded shoulders and ugly head posture I've looked around and found out about Bruegger's exercises. Also are there meals that will help me gain weight immediately, I'm kind of a picky eater. I'm tired of being a scrawny fuck.
>>
>>39757587
heavy as fuck deadlifts and gtfo my board
>>
>>39757587
Deadlifts, learn to cook, eat. smoke some pot, eat more .
I just solved all your problems, thank me later.
>>
>>39757605
>smoke some pot
Is this a meme I thought that affects certain people who lift
>>
>>39757630
>affects certain people that lift

Makes them more hungry and does the same thing it does to everyone else?
We aren't a special population with magical needs outside of more sleep/food
>>
R-r-r-r-read the sticky
>>
>>39757701
Didn't see any posture guides
>>
>>39757587
>rounded shoulders
train your back

>ugly head posture
train your core (abs and lower back) and learn to stand more upright, frontsquats can help because they force you to have upright posture

> Also are there meals that will help me gain weight immediately
drink whole milk, eat a handfull of nuts every day, voila 500+kcal added without any effort.

>>39757717
>Didn't see any posture guides
Because bad posture usually comes from muscular imbalances. such imbalances might develop if you sit in a chair all day causing your abs to be stronger than your lower back in the long run fucking up your entire posture because your spine isnt supported equally. Forward shoulder posture is usually due to your pecs being stronger than your back.

So if you want to do stuff at home focus on pullups, hyperextensions or sth similar and maybe do some pushups and ab work. And best exercises you could possibly do are probably Deadlift and Frontsquat especially Frontsquats.
>>
Well there are literal weight gainers available from most stores that supply sport supplements.
They're basically 1 part proton powder and 2 parts maltodextrin or a blend of complex carbs. I've used the Myprotein hard gainer extreme. 400 kcal you can down in one go. or more if you go for atleast 4 SCOOPS C'MON
>>
>>39757778
>at a handfull of nuts every day, voila 500+kcal added without any effort.
Pretty solid advice man appreciate it, does it matter what kind of nuts. Also what's voila is that some kind of lingo or diet plan? This is also off topic apart from calf raises will cardio help me gain calf muscles or mass?
>>
>>39757854
excuse my stupidity i just found out kcal is kilocalories
>>
>>39757854
Probably stick to almonds
>>
>>39757854
doesnt really matter what kind of nuts you choose they pretty much all have quite a lot of calories and good fats. some are a bit better than others I think walnuts are pretty good but doesnt really matter all that much.

cardio probably wont add much mass to your calves unless you weigh a lot in which case running is not good for your joints. Adding mass to your calves can be tricky. you can just do heavy squats, DL and occasionally calf raises and you should be fine though.
>>
>>39757854
Cardio can help with recovery, leading to faster growth granted you take the advantage out of it and lift more often.
>>
>>39757870
Only reason i say almonds is because they have different flavors and shit, just drink shit tons of water to offset the sodium
>>
Thanks for the information but like I said im quite scrawny and my chest flat should I stay out of sight of chest exercises until I fix my initial problem could that create even more offset in my imbalance?
>>
>>39757854
>what's voila is that some kind of lingo or diet plan?

I can't make you like voila
I'll make you love voila
Make you make love to voila holes
Make you replace your faith with voila, hotel
>>
>>39757944
train both your chest and your back they will even out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.