[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never had a serious work out in my life before. I found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: jimhalpert.jpg (54KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
jimhalpert.jpg
54KB, 1200x630px
I've never had a serious work out in my life before. I found a personal trainer recently and we're supposed to meet up at a local gym to do a first session this afternoon. I flaked on Monday when our first session was actually supposed to be and I feel like I'm making a million excuses to call it off today. Please just tell me to quit being a pussy and post something that inspired you to go through with it. Thanks faggots.
>>
>>39757312
Start watching some feminization videos and buy a dildo to practice sucking dick in. You're never gonna make it. Stay soft and supple, as a good sissy should. Faggot.
>>
Coward.

Lazy bag of shit.

The world is filled with losers who will never make anything of themselves. Congratulations on joining the club. Sadness and self pity is just what your kind deserves.
>>
>>39757312
Why the fuck do you go to the trouble of making this thread instead of just getting up and changing into your training clothes.

Seriously OP. If you can't internalise motivation and discipline you won't make it.
>>
>>39757330
Either do this or Man up, grow some balls and go get what u want.
You have to chose one or the other, theres no middle ground, you'll find out soon enough.
>>
File: 1480472540005.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1480472540005.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>39757312
No. You clearly don't want to go, so don't.

Doesn't matter if we convince you today. Until being fat and unfit is more emotionally or physically painful than working to fix it, nothing will ever change.

Just give up OP. Go do something you enjoy.
>>
File: 1481472046621.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481472046621.gif
967KB, 245x250px
>>39757312
jesus just do it, it's not half as big a deal as you think
>>
>>39757312
You'd think hiring a personal trainer would introduce some accountability, but you can't even follow through with this. You are hopeless. You are done before you even started. Do us all a favor and stay away from the gym, and never again entertain the thought of going; leave the equipment for those who will actually put it to good use.
>>
>>39757312
Quit being a pussy

You've gotta understand that the feeling of regret is alot worse than the fear of failure.

You're always going to fail if you don't try. Even when you do try, you will still fail but its through this failure that you grow.
Hopefully some biceps, a decent chest, legs and some fucking balls you shitstain fucking lowtest faggot. Go get whats yours.
>>
>>39757312
Just do your thing, if working out in a gym with a trainer isn't your thing then search for it. Try running, try biking, try lifting, try calisthenics. I never do just one thing continually, I lift a couple of months, then I just bike, now I'm doing calisthenics, I mix it up because I don't like routine. Find your thing.
>>
File: Blame.jpg (137KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Blame.jpg
137KB, 500x327px
>>39757312
>>39757378

This is harsh, but largely true. You are the master of your own destiny and we can do nothing to push you toward it. You feel like you don't have support? You do, EVERYONE wants you to make it, but nobody wants to attach themselves to a losing cause.

You are a losing cause right now because you have surrendered your self control, your ambition, to your baser instincts. Fear is controlling you. It's why you don't want to go to the gym ("they might laugh at me") or why you won't go talk to that girl at the bar ("what if she says no?"). You have chosen, through weakness, to surrender your agency to the imagined pressures of your mind.

What would you tell you today? That nobody cares what you look like in the gym, that they're just doing their own thing? That you believe you can do it? That it doesn't matter what people think? All of that is true. Your problem is you are special in your own mind. You see things differently when it comes to yourself and your potential humiliation. You would tell me that nobody cares what I look like, so what makes you so special? Why would they care about you? You would tell me there's always another girl to ask out, so what makes you so special? Why isn't there a fish out there for you?

Who are you to you?? Nobody here can make you do anything or convince you to do anything. You have to recognize that you're a man, you have all the support you need within you, and NOBODY gives a shit past that. Make your own life happen. I, and all the rest of us, your trainer, and all the people at the gym, will remember this thread, this day, and what it means to you for maybe half an hour. You will remember for the rest of your life.

Which matters more?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.