[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright cunts, I wanna have a spartan body or as close as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0375.jpg (805KB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0375.jpg
805KB, 2592x1458px
Alright cunts, I wanna have a spartan body or as close as possible by February, what advice can you roided faggots give me that doesn't involve drugs? And yes, I should be asking this in advice, no I haven't read the thing, and yes I'm tensing like I wanna squeeze a massive shit out of every pore in my body.
>>
>>39748899
>shitty low quality picture
>hasn't read the sticky
>wants to look even halfway decent in 3 months without drugs
>hasn't read the sticky
fuck off
>>
I hope you mean February 2018 with that base and attitude
>>
>>39748932
>>39748940
LOL, so much THIS, OP you're living in a fantasy world if you think you can look even halfway decent in just a couple months. You should have asked a year ago. Guess you'll just have to wave 'goodbye' to your oneitis, she'll be off with Chad instead.
>>
>>39748982
what the fuck is a 'oneitis'?
>>
>>39748995
>oneitis
Girl you're fixated on. Typical reason for typical normies to suddenly want to 'get ripped' or whatever the normies are calling it these days.
>>
>>39749038
your mom doesn't care about the size of the muscle, So I'm fine.
>>
>>39748899
kys
>>
>>39749085
>Asking for advice.
>Going all edgy.
>Not reading the sticky.

No one is gonna help ye. Enjoy your no anything.
>>
>>39749146
.... but, I'm still going to give you advice.

Work machines as they don't need form - so you will gain muscle at a faster rate by your goal.

In the long run, free weights are better, but they have a steeper learning curve and, at the start, don't build muscle as fast because you need to improve your form.

You should be training your upper body for aesthetics, forget about your lower body for now.

Train each muscle group 2x-3x a week.

I'd say, work each head of your delts, to improve your shoulder span. Work on your lats using the dip machine, use the pec fly machine and biceps using any fucking bicep machine.

Go to the gym 3x a week minimum, preferably more and do a lean bulk, since you don't have time to cut.

Eat as much protein as you can, and track your calories.

Eat about 2800 kcal a day, 200-150g of that being protein, 100g of carbs and 100-50g of fat.

If you keep to this strictly, working each of these muscle groups with hypertrophy during this period and eating properly - making sure to go the gym 3x at minimum a week - 5x+ would be preferable - you stand a chance.

PS: You're going to need some mad intensity in each of these sessions.

You could probably add on 5-10bs of muscle, as the first stage of muscle synthesis - that is the enlargement of the myelocytes happens in the first few months.

But, you're probably not going to follow this or fuck up an aspect of it.

Goodluck, I guess.
>>
>>39749232
Oh, and you'll want to add about 5lbs to each of your lifts each session - this is the only way you'll actually look half decent in two months.
>>
>>39749232
thanks a lot, appreciate it
>>
>>39749287
Np, just try and stick to it if you actually want fast gains.

Oh, and you should move onto a program like SL5x5 after, or PPL as the one I've laid out is only good for uber short term gains.
>>
>>39749232
You fucking nigger.
>>
>>39749561
suq ma diq, habibi
>>
>>39749561
lol
>>
>>39748899
SS+GOMAD
>>
File: 69cd7ddfc10149f89f949bb5d1813dd9.jpg (313KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
69cd7ddfc10149f89f949bb5d1813dd9.jpg
313KB, 1152x1536px
just for the sake of conversation, if drugs and blasting was a green light, what kind of advice would be given to a similar guy in a similar situation?
>>
>>39753389
Work these muscles:
-D delts can be achieved via working all three heads of the delt with hypertrophy and frequency.

Strong abs can be achieved via dragon flags, ab roll outs or weighted chin ups.

Obliques and arms, farmer carries.

Arms, anything you want.

Chest, work both heads. Vary your bench with both decline and incline to work both heads.

With pec flys you gotta go further back until you get a contraction in your chest.

Lats, weighed pull ups and lat machine.

Depending on dosage, you'll have a fucking decent physique. Not great, but good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.