[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, let me ask you something. Should I drink? I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 51742004499b3e5.jpg (114KB, 616x821px) Image search: [Google]
51742004499b3e5.jpg
114KB, 616x821px
Hey /fit/, let me ask you something. Should I drink? I mean, I don't abstain from it because I'm afraid I'm going to get fat. I understand that a little bit of drinking won't kill my gains or anything like that. It's more of a mental thing, like, I can't really get down with feeling foggy in the head. Am I just being stupid? Should I quit thinking and just have a drink, or am I right to stay away from it?
>>
Alcohol is the worst part of western culture and should be detested like the heroin it is.
>>
>>39746694
What makes you say that?
>>
>>39746686
it's fine in moderation like once every 1-2 weeks
>>
>>39746727
it's like a posion, very hard on your body
>fucks up sleep
>raises bloodpreassure
>empty sugar calories
>dehydrates
>reduces cognition

really just drink in moderation at social events
>>
>>39746859

"very hard"

probably not significantly worse than caffeine t b h.

you're overstating.
>>
Drinking is fine. Just dont get drunk
>>
File: zyzzmybrah.jpg (210KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzmybrah.jpg
210KB, 482x720px
>>39747091
Then why drink in the first place?

>>39746686
I decided a while back to just get black out drunk every new years, so much so that you can pass another year without wanting the liquid jew.
>>
I love gin and tonic, like this guy said >>39746788
I usually drop by the bar near my office to just straight up down 5 shots straight, leave, then sleep.
What other drinks should I try? I've been avoiding beer.
>>
>>39747206
Vodka in pineapple juice isn't bad

Despite it being mid-way between H.S teen and tropical tourist tier
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>39747149
>the liquid jew
>>
>>39746694
You have to go back shitskin.
>>
As someone who is trying desperately to kick their alcoholism, just stay away from it, maybe at parties or social gatherings, or if you're a genuine connoisseur, maybe a nice glass of whatever the hell you like, but overall just stay away. It's literally ruined my life and my physique, as well as sent me into a depression like no other, just stay the fuck away.
>>
>>39746694
Stop trying to shove your religion down everyone elses' throats, Islamist

>>39746686
OP there's nothing morally wrong with having the occasional drink with friends, but if you don't like the way it makes you feel then by all means don't do it, and by the way it's uncool for your friends to try to pressure you into doing it anyway, real friends should respect your personal choices in such matters.
>>
>>39747074
Caffeine and alcohol are miles apart in toxicity. Drink in moderation and with moderation I mean no more than 2 glasses a WEEK

t. Food techie
>>
If you don't like how it feels then don't do it. That's easy.

If you do like how it feels then consider it a treat, like sugary desserts. You're better off without it but can have some on special occasions. Don't eat cake or drink beer by yourself, you sad fuck, but maybe at a social event or your friend's birthday party you might have a piece of cake or a couple of beers/shots/whatever.
>>
>>39747074
>aclohol's probably not that much worse than caffeine

best laugh I've had today thanks m8

>88,000 deaths per year in the USA alone caused by alcohol
>a few people died from caffeine ever
yeah they're probably the same in terms of harm to the body and society.
>>
>>39747488
This.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.