[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a doctors appointment in a few hours to address my gyno.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-1385832704.jpg (388KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1385832704.jpg
388KB, 1080x1920px
I have a doctors appointment in a few hours to address my gyno.
I know I have very high estrogen but I feel like my testosterone might be high enough where my insurance won't pay for TRT.
I do need TRT. I'm not trying to get bigger with it, I want to decrease my estrogen and increase testosterone.
I've already used vyvanse 100mg to stay up all night to lower test, I ate a ton of protein yesterday but I'm not gonna eat anything before the appointment. I'm not gonna work out until after, and I jacked off twice tonight to lower test.
Any other things I can do immediately to lower test?
I'm gonna say I have trouble getting it up (only true on drugs [I only do stims now, opates fucked me up]), little semen volume (true), gyno (true asf), hard time losing fat on a caloric deficit (somewhat true), wide hips (true), low sex drive (not true), depression (true), constant tiredness (eh somewhat true), and I'm losing muscle mass (not true but I'm not gaining much at all compared to fat gain).

I'm still on pappy's insurance which is known for not covering this but if I get a prescription we might be able to coupon and pay out of pocket for AIs and Test injections.

Please help me guys, I have tits and I can't stand it anymore I really don't want to live like this. I know test won't get rid of it but it will help and being on TRT will help qualify me for gyno surgery.

I need to know what else I can say to exhibit low test + high estrogen and what else I can do to lower test temporarily for a hormone screen.

Don't even know if I'll get the screen today, but I will request, and might get it today, but it'd still be good to know these thing's for the future as well.

Pic unrelated consider it a reward for helping me
>>
Tl;Dr
Have a doc appointment for gyno in a few hours

Need test and anti estrogen script from doctor

Actual need, not to "get big brah"

Already jacked it, went without sleep, and am not gonna work out or eat anything until after appointment.

Already gonna say I have ed, gyno, low libido, etc.

HOW else can I LOWER MY TEST levels for a hormone screen SO THAT I get the test instead of it being BORDERLINE.
AND WHAT ELSE can I say to insinuate low test/high estrogen
>>
Please help I hate living like this
>>
You've clearly overthought this massively already.

Regardless of the outcome of the doctor's appointment, have you actually thought about getting your shit together diet/lifestyle-wise and not trying to fake a diagnosis for a prescription which you clearly do not need if your T is high enough?

See http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
>>
File: 1477949405593.jpg (15KB, 235x224px) Image search: [Google]
1477949405593.jpg
15KB, 235x224px
>>39745950
>I do need TRT
LMAO no you don't
lift harder you lazy cunt
>>
>>39745969
jack off right before going so you're morbid
>>
not OP but bumping with unrelated pic out of sheer scientific interest
>>
>>39746208
This. Your doctor will tell you when you NEED trt
>>
>>39746264
sauce
>>
>>39746276
fuck if I knew. saved it from an untitled imgur a friend linked me. there are at least four to five more from that shoot I believe, but can’t give sauce sorry
>>
>>39746268
Hur Hur doctors know best all the time every time

Because having low enough test amd high enough estrogen to have literal breasts despite a protein and fat heavy diet plus 6-7 days of lifting a week isn't cause for TRT.
Doctors base whether you need it on averages, averages which include grossly overweight men with stage 5 billion gyno plus the people with normal gyno.
Not to mention the average is skewed towards the lower end because of the increasingly higher estrogen in men today and increasingly lower testosterone.
Average =/= what it's supposed to be.
If we went by average weight and height in america instead of what's ideal, then all the fat manlets on this board would be the perfect men.
>>
>>39746740
>Hur Hur doctors know best all the time every time
no they don't know best all the time
they DO know better than you all the time though

lift weights you fucking pussy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.