[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on a cut >make it to 10 pm without any issue >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1421037892282.jpg (174KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
1421037892282.jpg
174KB, 673x486px
>on a cut
>make it to 10 pm without any issue
>decide to enjoy a lhalf an avocado as a snack
>go back for the other half immediately after
>end up downing three cupcakes instead
>>
>>39744862
Fattys never learn. Just accept your fate you pitiful dog.
>>
File: 1428161160741.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1428161160741.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>39744876

>mfw im only 127 pounds
>>
Being this much of a fat fuck
>>
File: 1480450998443.jpg (51KB, 610x571px) Image search: [Google]
1480450998443.jpg
51KB, 610x571px
>>39744862
>having half an avacadada as a snack
wtf i h8 /fit/ now
>>
>>39744862
Who do you live with? Why keep cupcakes at home in the first place?
>>
>>39744895

i actually had them leftover from a thanksgiving feast two weeks ago.

i also had a giant fucking pie my friends brought and some of those soft fucking cookies my boss gave me last week.

but now all 3 are gone. finally the diet can begin (until i crave on the first day and go out for an apple crisp)
>>
>>39744950
Anon this is not the way.
You have already revealed yourself to be trapped in a prison. A prison of your own design. Everyday will be the day the cut can finally begin. You are deceiving yourself, a disciple of the ancient serpent.
>>
>>39744950
Dude you ate two week old dried out cupcakes ? You fucking animal
>>
>>39744972
not anon but this is me

How did you break through this? Every day is not the right day to start. Especially with Xmas next week which is guaranteed overeat then chocolate presents hwich is more overeat
>>
>>39745035
Just have some self control you fat fuck.

Im curious how you handle other situations in your life if can't just say "no thank you" or not downing a whole pack of cookies
>>
>>39745057
>Just have some self control you fat fuck.
If it were that simple I and everyone else would already be doing that you fucking retard

>Im curious how you handle other situations in your life if can't just say "no thank you" or not downing a whole pack of cookies
There is no other thing I get offered I have physical desire for that I'm meant to be rejecting at that moment.
>>
>>39745035
Listen to me good son.
Your salvation comes from within. Are you master of your fate or a slave? Is someone forcing you to stuff your face, chew on the food and swallow it? Take control anon. You can heed these words and take control, or you can ignore them. One day when you hit rock bottom, when you realize you are a helpless animal, a slave to your desires, all the cookies in the world will not make the hatred and shame you will feel towards yourself.

I know you can beat this.
>>
>>39745074
I'm retarded because you're a self sabotaging fat fuck with no discipline that already knows what you're doing wrong? Kys m8
>>
>>39745074
You took the bait, ignore the trolls m8.
>>
>>39745089
I've made this post my background and I'm going to internalise the concept of not being a slave to my desires.

Combined this with the eating window and staying busy I think this will get me where I need to be
>>
>fall sick
>no appetite and cant work out at all
>get diarrhea too, feel gains slipping away
when will this suffering end
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.