[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, guys. Can you recommend me some good books to become alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 14602643746.jpg (63KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
14602643746.jpg
63KB, 1050x900px
Hey, guys.

Can you recommend me some good books to become alpha and be more secure about myself?

I saw some good shit on the self-improvement thread some days ago but couldn't save anything.

Thanks
>>
das kapital by Karl marx.
>>
>>39744811
The Holy Bible.
>>
Mein Kampf by Mahatma Gandhi
>>
Way of the superior man - David Deida
>>
>>39744811
Models by Mark Manson
No more Mr nice guy
Book of Pook
Feeling good by David burns
>>
File: alpha-logo.png (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-logo.png
20KB, 600x600px
>>39744871
I aprove Book of Pook.
But im sure the others named are at least so good.
I didn't read any of them. But i know the 15 Pook Lessons.
My advice.
You must realized that you can not lose if you dare to approche and do to a Girl what you want. You can only win and grow. If you approche enough times, you can be a Pick up instructor yourself. Ist nothing difficult. You just should not fear and dare.
There will be always Girls that dont will want to fuck with you, but there are alot more that will want to! Be the man you imagine, be your best Version, you can do it.
>>
>>39745268
Link plox
>>
>>39744811
My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger.
>>
Try to read up on the themes/principles of Stoicism.
>>
>>39744811
King, Warrior, Magician, Lover
>>
File: mypainisconstantandsharp.gif (832KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
mypainisconstantandsharp.gif
832KB, 500x283px
>>39745334
While a troll, I guess reading that manifesto would be an interesting experiment. Read it and work out whether you're better than the Rodge, or whether you're the same as him just not enough of a sociopathic nutjob to try for the high score.
>>
>>39745603
This is actually a great idea. Every good alpha need something for reference.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.