[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look up friends facebook profile >see a picture of me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>look up friends facebook profile
>see a picture of me from when i was a fat loser
>want to kill myself really bad
how do you deal with this shit?
knowing that even though you are /fit/ you will always have been a big enough loser to become fat.
you will always be a loser.
>cringe really hard whenever i see old pictures of me
>depression is back
fucking hurts to watch famalams..
>>
>>39741770
one day you will look at that picture and it wont bother you because you are so far away from that person that you cant possibly imagine that this is you in that picture. takes a while, the body changes faster than the mind anon.
>>
Get a fucking grip and realize that was you, and it is not what you are now. Everyone has loads of shit they regret in the past, forget it, move on.
>>
>>39741770
Don't even sweat it bro, I used to be fat with shit fashion sense and hair cut. You just got to own it. I've had girls stalk my social media and ask me questions about some old fat photo of me they've found. I fucking hate these photos, but my response is to laugh about it and show them a worse one. You just got to be confident man, suddenly it just becomes:

>Anon I can't believe it's the same person!
>How did you do it? You look so good now! (Not even big, kek)
>Will you be my personal trainer at the gym?

Don't worry about the guy you were, just keep trying to be a better version of who you are now.
>>
>>39741924
we're all going to make it r-right?

i think by summer after my cut i will be happier than ever.
>dropped 10kg then started bulking
>lifting for 7 months
i was never fat when i was younger (im 19)
depression sucks
>>
How would that make you said? Knowing you were a fat cunt and fixed yourself is one of the greatest feelings.
>>
>>39741992
because i get flash backs of how shitty i felt when i see the pictures.
and i'm embarrased.
>>
>>39741999
You're fucking embarrassed? Do you know how people actually think about you when they see you've changed yourself for the better?
Jealousy and envy, on top of genuine happiness for you (assuming they're not fat jelly cunts). There is nothing to be embarrassed about becoming a better person. But you should use that emotion to keep bettering yourself.
>>
>>39741924
this guy is right, i'm doing the same thing.
i've found that in order to become a happier, more positive person, you need to fuel who you are now with positive motivation and emotion.
>>
>>39741770
its always a bigger achievement if you did it from being a fatty

cant you people just be proud of something for once?
>>
>>39742074
i wont be proud untill i finish my cut.
i want people to have no doubt that i lift.
deleted everything on my facebook account.
once im done cutting im gonna post a picture.
am i autistic?
>>
>>39741770
Get a grip, dude. Whenever I see old pictures of my fat unfit self my mood always improves. Maybe it's because I used to think I was hot shit, even though was a bloated autistic mess.
>>
>>39741770
It's a lot better than looking at that picture and still being that person. I lost 70 pounds being overweight to looking completely normal in a year.

How I looked at my situation was I could finally just be who I truly wanted to be, hit the clubs, advanced in my career, respected myself. I fucked a few insanely hot chicks after losing the weight who wouldn't have looked at me twice fat and I thought fuck yeah son I've been alpha all along
>>
>>39741979
Depression sucks hard dude, but you're going to make it. We all are. You just got to remember that you're going to be a stronger man for beating that shit, and for continuing onwards with a heavy burden to carry.

Good progress so far as well. The journey never ends, and it never gets easy, but it feels damn good when you manage to take another step forward.

We're all just anons here, but you're not alone man. Next time you feel shitty, know that there's at least one anon out there who is rooting for you to get back up and keep going. We've fucking got this.
>>
>>39742177
>y-you too
Never gonna stop lifting.

I fucking love everything about Zyzz.

Gonna roid up after my cut.
>>
>>39742206
Agreed, never going to stop. I want to be somebody's swole grandpa one day. Zyzz was an extremely aesthetic mofo for sure, but just try and work out what you want to be better at, and get that shit done. Don't worry if that shit ends up deviating from exactly what Zyzz was. There's a lot if ways you can be a sick cunt.

Personally can't bring myself to hop on the gear, but no hate to others for doing so. Just be careful with it brah, find good advice, use sensibly. Might be a bit early after only seven months, but you know what you want better than me anon! Good luck with it all.
>>
>>39741770
>be 6' 3"
>look at picture of myself at 12
>fucking manlet
Why even live?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.