[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, my first time posting on /fit/, i have social anxiety but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: crying-pepe.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying-pepe.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Hey, my first time posting on /fit/, i have social anxiety but i want to start running, how can i boost my confidence so that i dont feel like a weirdo jogging around my neighbourhood?
>>
Stop being a scared faggot

I'm a DYEL at the gym but I still go when its packed. I ask dudes bigger than me to spot me despite looking pathetic in comparison.
>>
Find an outdoor track so you don't fuck your joints up and get shin splints. Go with a friend. Try to make it a girl so you can fuck her afterwards.
>>
>>39740606
i am a girl
>>
>>39740591
How old are you? If you're over the age of 12 then you seriously need to GET OVER YOURSELF, stop worrying about what 'other people think', and just go do what you want to do like most other adults do. Seriously, the cure for people's so-called 'social anxiety' is to force yourself out of your comfort zone and do things that you're not comfortable doing, otherwise all you're doing is reinforcing your own fears. Or do you WANT to be a beta bitch the rest of your life?
>>
>>39740611
LONDON!

Go with a guy and let him get it wet afterwards.
>>
>>39740611
Post pics of your thicc body
>>
>>39740620
i have went on jogs and runs before but, i just feel WEIRD

>>39740628
I have a boyfriend so no thanks
>>
>>39740591
the thing is, and a lot of dumbasses like you don't get it, is that people won't give a flying fuck if they see you running or not
>>
>>39740645
I don't need your life story you curt bitch. Just bring him. I go with my chick. I would even if I didn't run because I don't want a bum to snatch her something.
>>
>>39740660
False. If OP is a fatty McWhalette I will point and laugh.
>>
>>39740645
>I'm a girl
Oh well if that's the case then I guess you have no hope in life but to be a DELICATE, WILTING FLOWER until you die, uncapable of doing anything on your own, always having to rely on someone else for your existence. After all, you're JUST A GIRL. Really, it's OK hon, we don't expect any more from you than that.
>>
>>39740645
then tell your bf to go with you?
>>
>>39740635
http://i65.tinypic.com/2hgfd50.jpg
>>39740663
i dont know anyone who enjoys runing/jogging
>>39740665
darn
>>39740666
i don't want to fuck a girl is what i meant
>>
File: smug-wojak-women-s-t-shirt.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smug-wojak-women-s-t-shirt.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>39740696
Madison, is that you?
>>
>>39740645
then run with your boyfriend, problem solved thanks for making this thread
>>
>>39740696
>i dont know anyone who enjoys runing/jogging

Go alone once and then tell your bf you met this really friendly guy named chad while you were there and you hope hes back again tomorrow. If that doesn't work just nag his ass.

If you can't find anyone to run with you I guess you'll just have to sack up and go alone. If so tell your bf I said he was a piece of shit and if you get raped its his fault.
>>
>>39740713
yes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.