[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /offthewagon/? I've found myself burnt out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1478485552500.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478485552500.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Who here /offthewagon/? I've found myself burnt out and I don't really know what to do to get my shit together and get back in the gym.
>>
>>39740043
no one cares if you can't motivate yourself.
>>
>>39740043
cocaine?
>>
>>39740043
Me too anon

Me too
>>
if you don't lift you aren't allowed to browse /fit/ now leave
>>
>>39740043
The longer you wait to get back into it, the harder it will be to just get back to where you were.

I stopped lifting after my son was born a year ago due to the shock of the lifestyle change and just general exhaustion. I just started lifting again two weeks ago and it has been really tough. DOMS from lifting baby weights. Pullups/chinups are way harder because I've gained like 10-15 pounds. I want so badly to get back to the weights I was lifting before, but I know I have to take it slow or I'll just hurt myself and be out of the game for even longer.

Seriously, it sucks. It's going to be months before I get back to where I was, assuming I stick with it and don't hurt myself. I wish I had put in at least a little maintenance effort over the last year.
>>
File: anchor arms.jpg (94KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
anchor arms.jpg
94KB, 500x377px
>>39740383
I'm exactly the same.

Today is my first day back after not lifting for over a year due to work full time and school. Now that winter break has officially started I'm going to do whatever it takes to get myself back to where I was before I stopped. It's going to be a pain in the ass though, but at least I have a gym bro this time around to have some checks and balances in case either of us lose momentum.

Good luck anon and I hope to see you in some progress threads in the future.
>>
>>39740103

>tripfag

>thinks he has valuable insight on what people care about
>>
>>39740522
Thanks, anon. Good luck to you too.
>>
lifted from age 16 to age 21 then stopped.

im fat as fuck and weak as a wee babby

feelsbadman i just cant stop playing vidya and shit and go to gym
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.