[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sense of balance is fucked and I can't do exercises like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: t2rgu3wokb2ddy1czmwq.jpg (50KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
t2rgu3wokb2ddy1czmwq.jpg
50KB, 636x358px
My sense of balance is fucked and I can't do exercises like deadlifts or squats without falling over. Can I just use smith machines for squats or substitute them witb the leg press? Is there a decent routine without deadlifts and squats?
>>
>>39737853
>My sense of balance is fucked and I can't do exercises like deadlifts or squats without falling over.
Sorry about that. Go see a doctor.
>Can I just use smith machines for squats or substitute them witb the leg press?
Yes.
>Is there a decent routine without deadlifts and squats?
For lower body, no.
For upper body, just do chins, bench, dips and press like you would in a normal routine. Maybe you'll need to sub press for seated press though
>>
>>39737853
Once you get up some weight on these exercises your body will balance you out breh. I used to fall backwards due to shit ankle mobility when trying to squat. Now the 2pl8 helps me counterbalance my own bullshit and my forms gotten pretty good.
>>
>>39737853
get your inner ear checked out.
>>
>>39737933
>>39737928
>>39737886
Ive been seening a doctor and it wont balance itself out unfortunately. Id have to get some expensive as fuck surgery
>>
>>39737853
Youre balance is probably just shit, train it
>>
>>39737940
shouldn't fixing that be a priority of yours ? aren't you falling over all the time? what are you going to do with that once you're old and frail?
>>
>>39737853
ive got absolute shit mobility from sitting at a desk 12 hours a day for the past 10 years. i can do squats, but i need oly shoes plus a good 5-10 minutes of static stretching, and need to do low bar. it seriously took months of all this to just break parallel with 95lbs, but im repping 235 after a year of this shit.

it sucks that you have bad mobility but its no excuse to not work on improving it.
>>
>>39737976
See
>>39737940

>>39737957
It doesn't affect my day-to-day live that much. I can't ride a bike and can't carry heavy stuff but just walking and stuff is fine. I would get it fixed but im too poor to get the surgery
>>
>>39737990
>I would get it fixed but im too poor to get the surgery

yay for murica
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.