[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello friends! I just read through the sticky and it was super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hello friends!

I just read through the sticky and it was super helpful, but I have some questions.

> 186 cm, 67 kg (6'1" 147lbs)
> have penis
> 8 days sober (!)

Honestly I just look like a junkie and I want to change that
Also just want that natural high and live a better lifestyle

Should I exercise at all? Or do I just go ham and eat all the foods?
Do I set different short-term and long-term goals?
Like rn I should focus on getting fatter and later I can focus on getting leaner?
Or do I just suck it up and look like a junkie little bit longer and focus on creating a habit?

I went for a run this morning, for like 5 minutes and I could barely breath
Still exhausted 2 hours later, have a bit of headache even (but honestly I haven't felt this good in years)
Do I even bother going to the gym?
Or is it a waste of money and I should only do some cardio first to build up stamina?
Is it bad to exercise every single day? Is it better to take it slowly at first?

Should add that in about 1 month I'll start hormone therapy and my bodily functions will supposedly change drastically
I'll figure that out later, but any muscle I gain now is just going to disappear along with my testosterone, right?
>>
>>39737352
You're not fooling anyone, read the stick E
>>
>>39737364
please die a slow and painful death
>>
>>39737352
>Should I exercise at all? Or do I just go ham and eat all the foods?
If you plan on getting bigger, eat more. If you want to get bigger with muscles eat more and exercise.

>cardio or gym, slow or not slow
Do both. Seriously. No need to take it slow, your body knows his boundaries.
>lifting with foms
Good
>lifting with pain
Not good.
>>
>>39737911
>foms=doms
Duck my phone
>>
>>39737352
Eat until you puke erry day but ONLY HEALTHY food, lift a lot, work once or twice amweek on your cardio and get big
>>
>>39737352
If you're a recovering junkie you could unironically stand to do SS+GOMAD.
>>
Thanks, yeah ok I'll check out the gym here tomorrow morning! And continue to eat, eat, eat. Feels good to have appetite and a purpose to eat

>>39738413
I have to ask.. why the hell would you drink a gallon of milk? Is it all dairy products, like cream, yogurt, skyr, etc ? Or just milk?
Sounds kinda stupid honestly haha
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.