[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this man the reason you got /fit/? If so it's good to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Was this man the reason you got /fit/? If so it's good to see his death wasn't in vain.
>>
>>39736102
He's like /fit/ Jesus. He died so that we could become sick cunts.
>>
Nope. Got fit to fuck my ex's younger, hotter sister. Hail Mary'd that successfully now I only go out of habit. It's a hollow activity and it's sad.
>>
Have been doing his routine for 7 months. Broke 1/2/3/4. Zyzz will nevr b kil
>>
>>39736281
link to become zyzz?
>>
>>39736123
really makes you think

>>39736281
>>39736544
his routine is for roiders bro
>>
>>39736544

garbage roid split, with not enough volume for someone on tren + test + dbol + etc

No wonder he looked ottormode on fucking tren with such shit routine
>>
>>39736551
>>39736553
so I keep on stronglifts then 100%
?!
>>
>>39736553
I feel like all of the people that say shit like this about people with great physiques somehow only find mass monsters attractive.

protip
> massmonsters aren't attractive
>>
>Zyzz was 22 at the time of his death
>it's been 5 years now.
>Zyzz was born on the same year as me

Jesus fucking Christ I'm 27 now and haven't even lifted once.

I should start tomorrow.
>>
>>39736661
it's up to you and your goals. are you still progressing fairly easily? is your body starting to look more like what you want it to be?
>>
>>39736959

>haven't even lifted once.

these are the people that shitpost and give terrible advice on /fit/

holy fuck i hate this place
>>
What were his actual stats? I know his split and advice were terrible but was he strong, or was it all steroids?
>>
>>39736102
Error: chest not found
>>
>>39736974
Well if this board is the reason he gets fit, then it's good to see it's death wasn't in vain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.