[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEIGHT FACE FRAME Nothing else matters You GYMCELS will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (677KB, 1200x1797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
677KB, 1200x1797px
HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Nothing else matters

You GYMCELS will never learn will you
>>
>>39734142
Face Height Personality Frame Body
In that Order faggot
>>
Whoa, this dude is gorgeous.

I think I just went gay.
>>
>>39734142
How is Final Fantasy XV?
>>
>>39734142
FACE height frame...
>>
>>39734169
Look up Jordan Barrett

His snapchat is iblamejordan
>>
He's literally pulling his underchin fat back to look more aesthetic I bet he's got a fat saggy gizzard
>>
>>39734150
Am girl.

Personality tops everything. Everything else just needs to meet a baseline standard. Those baselines vary from girl to girl. Mine are pretty wide open, but still can't get bf because I'm too shy.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 800x1067px
>>39734186
Keep coping champ
>>
>>39734204
Fuck off Slut you don't know shit
>>
>>39734204
>Roleplaying fat neckbeard
K Y S
>>
>>39734204

Post butt
>>
>>39734204
>can't get bf because I'm too shy.
You are simply undesirable. Which means you can't be trusted for accurate info.

Also, traps don't count.
>>
>>39734204
london?
>>
>>39734142
>>39734183

I just realized you guys keep parroting this shit, because if it's true, then it's not your fault. You don't need to change or improve anything about yourself.
>>
>>39734219
Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile funny, nice fat guys will keep getting girlfriends while you're alone in the squat rack.
>>
>>39734150
You obviously don't understand women. Personality over everything women get turned on mentally not visually like men do.

There is a reason why women read 50 shades of grey but never go to male strip clubs
>>
>>39734142

He looks like the mother fucker from FFX
>>
to be like the guy you posted, you at the very minimum need to be thin, which requires EXERCISE AND DIET which is a component of FITNESS. you can stop posting these threads now. CAPS
>>
>>39734863
and inb4 the chad eats pizza copypasta, yes you can eat pizza occassionally but if you binge on pizza and beer and never eat exercise you'll look like a fat slob, regardless of how fast your meme metabolism.is. CAPS
>>
>>39734320
It's not that, it's because they are 3 things you have no hope of changing thereby playing on the insecurities of people who are here to improve their appearance by lifting
>>
>>39734904

/thread

The dude in OP's picture is in the top 0.01% of good looks. You see a guy that good looking walking down the street extremely rarely. He is also a subjective form of beauty deemed attractive by a set of physical standards determined by media. Women aren't all the same and find attraction to men in in-numerous ways. A good personality tops any physical feature.
>>
>>39734958
>He is also a subjective form of beauty deemed attractive by a set of physical standards determined by media.

keep fucking coping lol
>>
>>39734987
keep posting your lame meme until the end of time
>>
>>39734997
no u
>>
>>39734987
Am girl. fit and decent looking with DD cup size.

Currently pining for a Magic playing, overweight bearded guy because he makes me laugh.
>>
>>39735088
Sure thing anon, whatever you say boyo.
>>
>>39735088
am op, am faggot, am shitposter*
>>
I have asked college girls if they find this guy attractive, 90% of them said no the other 10% he looks unique.
>>
>>39735099
No. AMA.
>>
>>39734150
money/power comes first
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.