[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inject some steroids >feel fine at first >suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fat bitch.jpg (34KB, 300x461px) Image search: [Google]
fat bitch.jpg
34KB, 300x461px
>inject some steroids
>feel fine at first
>suddenly feel nauseous and tingly
>first facial hair falls out
>feel tightness in my crotch
>rip clothes off
>body hair and pubes falling out
>balls recede into body
>hips widen
>dick falls off
>I yell out in shock but my voice breaks and becomes high pitched
>pass out
>eventually go to doctor
>doctor asks rhetorically "you injected the steroids didnt you?"
>doctor tells me my body has zero testosterone, and that my Y chromosomes all dissolved and flushed out of my body
>says Im only left with single X chromosome
>"You're not a real man anymore son, you've become an it"
>"You'll never be able to have children, but you can adjust to having a normal sex life by becoming a g4p power bottom"
>"I hope the gains were worth it"
>>
File: XHBa71Th.jpg (83KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
XHBa71Th.jpg
83KB, 702x1024px
Who let you out of the /fraud/ thread?
>>
>>39732332
yahawah bahasham yahawashi and his chosen elect
>>
File: 1478048827755.png (335KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
1478048827755.png
335KB, 417x515px
>>39732353
You should go back, tho.
>>
>>39732412
you should suck my glands while i trenfuck your dog
>>
File: happy.jpg (203KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
203KB, 640x480px
>>39732293

>tfw glands is in good mood
>no more talk of suicide
>funny bants
>enjoying himself
>being pretty friendly, for glands
>>
>>39732521
i don't bitch about suicide out of angst it's just that if i can't fix my fucking glands it's the only logical option
>>
>>39732546

not gonna get baited into this discussion again but

>are you really implying there is nothing in life you enjoy

If there is even one thing you enjoy, obviosuly, you killyourself, you can never do it again

Anyways, how does my PMSF attempt sound:

TDEE: 3500
Weight:173
Daily caloric intake: 1261 calorie

(25oz chicken breast + 2x multivitamin + shitload of water )

Macros:

219g protien
0g carbs
32g fat

I need to lose 10lbs for 10%, should be coupld of weeks or two yeah?
>>
>>39732639
the negative glands outweigh the positives of everything i enjoy

also
>psmf
>1261 calories with 32g fat
nope
and closer to 1g/lbm protein is better. for roids i know i dont lose muscle at 1g per lbm. but idk for natty
>>
>>39732669

Sigh.

Anyways,

Don't I need like 30-40g of fat or my body produces less test? Or is that bro-science?
>>
>>39732728
well again there are studies on natties showing that they don't lose muscle on psmf when following the actual protocol of less than 20g combined carbs and fats, so i don't think it's "needed"
>>
>>39732762

ok glandsy

Last question (sorry).

My dad ha some magnesium and zinc multivitamins. Just those two and vitamin d (which I'm already on fucking 6000ui anyways).

Is that good enough, or what do I need to do PMSF? A general multivitamin with all of them?

Will I have any problems just doing my 'pussy' modified fasting with 25oz of chicken breast and no general multivitamin?

I guess I could even scale it down to 20oz or so. (170g)
>>
>>39732835
you're either doing psmf or you're not. lel.

and look up the details. you need a multivitamin and electrolytes unless you want to feel like you're dying all day
>>
>>39732898

>electrolytes

You mean like electrolyte salts? Any recommended brand? I guess I gotta wait for it to come in on amazon before I start, huh.

>multivitamin

I can get some at CVS.

>less than 20g of combines fat and carbs

Ughhh means I need to use whey instead of just chicken breast.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.