[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls just wait a day before messaging?? I swear they all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 8bg4abP.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
8bg4abP.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
Do girls just wait a day before messaging?? I swear they all just test your patience!
>>
If she doesnt text back right away she just talks to you enough to keep you hooked as an attention outlet
>>
You try and have sex with Chad and text at the same time. Can't be done.
>>
>>39727765
Can confirm. No homo.
>>
>>39727750
If you find it unacceptable, simply stop accepting it.
>>
>>39727759
This. A girl that really likes you, especially today, is going to text you right away (You should've gotten the "Hey this is me!" text girls will send when you first exchange numbers.

The exception is if you gave it to her on paper. She might've flat out lost it.

If she texts you tomorrow or a day or two or a week you're either gonna be her side guy or her friend that she might hope takes her out for free dinner once in awhile.

>sincerely, a grill
>>
>>39727792

We'll no its not necessarily like that, you can still get some fuck from slow replies but it's definitely an uphill battle.
>>
>>39727804
it's like talking to fucking molasses mate
>>
>>39727792
Not true. I've ribbed many women for doing this exact thing once I've fucked them and they're smitten with me. They always say "couldn't be too easy" "had to keep you guessing" etc. Even though we both know you're reading that message the second it lights up your phone
>>
>I'm a guy and I do this to everyone
>Why am I going to check my snap, text, or email when I know it isn't something important because you didn't call
>I always wait b4 checking my social apps, texts, etc..
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.