[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi fit. I'll drop some questions, dont be rude, some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: OP.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
Hi fit. I'll drop some questions, dont be rude, some of them maybe are stupid, but I'm no expert.

Is running a good choice for burning fat?
How much rep - series is the best?
Best hour for training?
Training before sleep is good?

I have a "nice" body, and my legs are very trained, but my upper body (stomach) is fatty. And my arms are like girl ones.

I'll aprecciate the answers. I'm a correctional officer, and although I'm not fat, i want to be in my best shape for my job, and for me.

Picture is OP in his uniform.
>>
Don't drop the soap faggot
>>
>>39727146
Ty for advice.
>>
>running good for fat burning?
Yes, assuming you use it as HIIT (sprint 10 secs, rest/walk 10 secs)
>ammount of reps?
For strength low reps (4-6) high weights
For gains high reps (12-15) lower weights
It also depends, if you use low reps but include short rest periods you can still make gains, it's all about total volume.
>>
>>39727127
Is reading a requirement for your job?
How about practicing with the sticky.
>>
>>39727186
>12-15
Shut your whore mouth.
8-12 for gains.
>>
>>39727186
I appreciate the answers. God bless you.
>>
>>39727186
4-5 reps for strength, 8-12 for mass.
don't ever do 6 or 7
>>
>>39727192
I read the whole sticky. And i learn a lot. I'm just asking other questions.
>>
>>39727201
Yeah, 6 or 7 induce hypabolic conditioning, which leads to reverse protein synthesis in the membrane of the muscle tissue, causing your white blood cells to literally eat the muscle away. Experts aren't sure what about 6-7 reps causes this reaction in the body, but it is nonetheless something to be aware and VERY cautious of. Gotta keep your gains safe, brah.
>>
>>39727193
I find it effective sometimes to do 15 but yeah I should have included it's around 10
>>
>>39727127
>>
>>39727216
High volume for stuff like calves and delts(?).
>>
>>39727215
Funny meme
>>
>>39727127
>Is running a good choice for burning fat?
Yes, in my mind, it's the best option if you doon't get bored and can stick to it.

>How much rep - series is the best?
4-6 strength 8-12 size

>Best hour for training?
Really any time. But if you're not ablew to get up and lift heavy at 6am, you're probably better off going at 6pm. There's not really any research to say that any time is better than another for results. Find a time that you feel good and can lift well.

>Training before sleep is good?
I like it because I find I get straight to sleep afterwards and sleep well. But now that I'm taking a pre-workout with a fair bit of coffee, I try to work out at around 5pm instead of 8pm.
>>
>>39727225
Losing your gains isn't a 'meme', bro
>>
>>39727223
Ye they respond well to that usually.
But in general there should be a mixture of high weight/volume for every muscle group to maximise gains
>>
>>39727239
>>39727127
I like to do high weight compounds, high volume isolations
>>
>>39727259
That's too complicate for me so I use a high volume routine (20-10-10-15) for 1 month and a high weight routine (5×5) for 2 weeks.
I recently tried 6×6 with 15 secs of rest time and it worked pretty well I could say
>>
>>39727127
>Is running a good choice for burning fat?
Yes. However, if you're obese (100kg+), don't start with running, or you'll rip your tendons off. Start with an exercise bike, swimming or something that is low impact. Or just lift.

>Best hour for training?
Right after 5AM, right after 5PM.

>Training before sleep is good?
If you're already used to the exercise in question, and you're kind of "warming down", then yes. However, if you're training as you do every other day, I don't recommend it. I used to lift 40 min before sleeping, and some days I could't sleep well because my arms hurt.
>>
Thanks a lot guys for all the help.
I might add another question.

When should i eat? Before or after training? 1 hour before, 2 hours before.

I appreciate all the help fit. :)
>>
>>39727340
Doesnt matter. Just meet your caloric goals.
I wouldnt recommend eating too close to working out, you might hurl.
>>
>>39727340
If you're going for a caloric deficit, the time you eat it doesn't matter that much, just be sure to eat healthy.
Those pre/post-workout food/suplements you may have heard of, are for serious lifters or athletes (they need carbs for energy). Since you only want to lose weight, don't bother with that for now.
>>
Is that an Argie police uniform?
>>
>>39727340
I eat at 12 and 21 hours and excercise at 18 hours usually, then take a protein fruit smoothie. If I know I'm going to do heavy lifting (back/leg day) I eat some fruits or wheat derivates in the period of 2 hours to just before lifting. Just make sure you don't still have it in your stomach when you go lifting or it might make you ill and ruin the sessiin
>>
>>39727379
I've been replying in this thread and I just notice it. I'm from Argentina and yes it is from some sort of armed force. I dare to guess Navy
>>
File: 1470623133295.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470623133295.png
152KB, 600x503px
>>39727127
>le strong women
>>
>>39727379
>>39727399

It's a correctional officer uniform, but it's not the one that I use to work in prison.

That uniform is used in parades and in "formal" meetings and protocolar acts.
>>
>>39727447
SPB?
>>
>>39727657
That's correct my friend.
>>
>>39727667
I just graduated from a high school that shares a building with your educational level
>>
>>39727717
kek
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.