[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its mid December! How did you do this year /fit/? Did you keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Its mid December! How did you do this year /fit/? Did you keep your new year's resolutions? Are you going to meet your goals for the year?
>>
Midway through the dirtiest bulk this world has ever seen, wanted to get 2/3/4/5 currently 2.5/3.5/4.5/6 plesantly suprised. But looking forward to cutting cuz i feel fat.
6'4" 250lbs. Hoodies are my friend now
>>
>>39726078
Also, ive been wondering what is the best way to find how many calories im burning dailey, trying to figure how much i need to eat when cutting
>>
>>39726051
Good gains will come to you this winter but only if you reply "Cool gains, Mr. Frosty" in this thread
>>
My goal is 440lbs bench. I gain about 40 pounds per year. Maybe ill do it within the next 2-3years.

It sucks. I put so much effort into benching and then one day i think you know what lets invest all my energy for 3 weeks on squat and it's automatically a pr.
>>
Target
>lose 50lbs
>0.5/1/1.5/2 since I'm cutting all year
Actual
>Lost 20lbs
>Exceeded lifting goals a little

But now I know what I'm doing. Target for this year is 10% bf.
>>
>>39726145
What is your height/weight how long u been liftin
>>
File: 1476553671274.jpg (227KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476553671274.jpg
227KB, 480x640px
>>39726051
Did bretty gud man, started lifting again shortly before last Christmas and lost 50 lbs, now I'm bulking and nearly at lmao 2 pl8 squat and 1 pl8 bench.

I'm pretty happy considering I was probably one of the worst looking skinny fat motherfuckers out there.

pic related is me
>>
Something has honestly happened to me since last month

I took a vacation last month and traveled back home, ever since than I have been slowly loosing it and thinking where has my life gone this year; however, the good news is in the past couple of weeks ever since it hit the first week of December I have been taking baby steps as mentioned by /fit/ /adv/ and other forums on the web. My life is actually changing right now, and I can finally see the big picture. I have lived in a little bubble for so long, I have wasted so much time. I finally see and have awakened from this hibernation as a man. This month has been an amazing month, and a great way to end the year. I can only wait for what 2017 brings me, but we do make our own journey and destiny.
>>
File: fitnotes.jpg (116KB, 1290x630px) Image search: [Google]
fitnotes.jpg
116KB, 1290x630px
I started 2016 with no lifting experience ever.

I'm up to 100lb barbell on lower body days and 30lb dumbbells on upper body days. Rep's vary but they are 10~25 depending on the exercise.

I'm also doing cardio now, and just recently upped the resistance level. I started around mid-year.

I've varied how I did these until I found a schedule that worked for me. I do upper body 2x a week and lower body 2x a week. I also do the bike all 5 weekdays.

Goal related, I've been injured a lot and slacked off during the year at points, I've finally found a groove though and I've been sticking with it for a while now. My goal was to drop 50lbs or so, I was able to drop 15 but put on a decent amount of muscle.

Pic related, my results via Fitnotes.
>>
>>39726230
Was 5'8, 220lbs in Jan. I started lifting then as a way to cut, I actually met my lifting goals back in August and deliberately stopped progressing because it was getting in the way of cutting properly.

>>39726361
Congrats brah, wish I had your ability to stay the course.
>>
>>39726051
I did but I started awfully late

I'm on track now and not quitting until I get where I want to be
>>
It's been an absolutely shit year for me health wise (which also translates to school and /fit/). Currently on academic probation because my professors were assholes about when I was forced to miss exams, so that's shitty. And through the whole year, I've really only been able to lift consistently for the past 2.5 months.

I'm at the strongest I've ever been, but it's really not much. I'm hoping next year is a bit more merciful
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.