[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO, enjoy being /fit/, i'll just be over here in the library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: DplFTM.jpg (97KB, 639x846px) Image search: [Google]
DplFTM.jpg
97KB, 639x846px
LMAO, enjoy being /fit/, i'll just be over here in the library dumbfucks :DDD
>>
>>39722969
>library

Enjoy your outdated building full of paper and niggers
>>
>tfw too smart to lift
>>
>>39722990
Enjoy wasting your life chasing after vanity /fit/fag
i'll be cultivating inner strength, knowledge = power
>>
>>39722969
>using emotes
>intellectual
pick one
>>
>>39723028
>browsing /fit/
>intellectual
pick one LOL
>>
>>39722969
How about do both, why limit yourselves, the real weak ones are the ones who place limits on themselves. I love lifting but to me I have to have some sort of knowledge, its a balancing act. All that muscle but no knowledge is pointless, but at the same time all that knowledge and you don't know the beauty of what your body is capable of. Stop being a weakling and making excuses just because youre embarrassed to step into the gym.
>>
File: 1454878819563.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454878819563.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>39723024
>>
>>39723103

> the beauty of what your body is capable of

You faggot
>>
>>39723301
Meant to say strength, either way you get the point and had to nitpick something minuscule.
>>
cant believe people are replying to this cancer
SAGE
A
G
E
>>
>>39722969
Tfw too fit to read
>>
>>39723103
There is always some dyel newfag that posts this. Every time. Thanks for confirming you're dyel.
>>
>>39723103
this posted is not a single day older than 17, I can tell.
>>
>>39723301
He's paraphrasing Socrates you brainlet
>>
too bad you're not smart enough to use png
>>
>tfw too intelligent to not understand the benefits of physical activity
>tfw too intelligent to not lift
>>
>>39723729
>Not a faggot
>Socrates

Do you even Greek?
>>
>He isnt smart and /fit/
Reminder that christ wishes you do everything as if to bring glory to God. Do not slack in any area of your life. If God intended you to be made in his image why don't you glorify and reach the potential he has given you.
>>
>not being a renaissance man, master of mind and body

It's like you guys don't want to catch bullets and turn the earth into a utopia
>>
>>39723868
God did not intend man to be knowledgeable. If he did, he would not condemn Adam and Eve for eating the fruit that bears from the Tree of Knowledge.
>>
>>39723868
>>39723886
See >>39723661 and >>39723334.
>>
File: IMG_0981.gif (1MB, 216x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0981.gif
1MB, 216x206px
>>39723024
something something bait, something something faggot.
>>
>>39723091
>>browsing /fit/
>>intellectual
>pick one LOL

As he post on /fit/ LOL
>>
>>39722969
I do both at home
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.