[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else starting to think natty lifting is a waste of time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: chad.png (487KB, 597x425px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
487KB, 597x425px
Anyone else starting to think natty lifting is a waste of time? I'm seriously tempted to go full on YOLO Zyzz mode and start roiding.

Natty gains are ridiculously slow and hard.
>>
how long you been lifting?
>>
>>39722710
t. retard who's been lifting for four months
>>
>>39722710
>fell for the roids meme
>>
>>39722710
if your goal is to be aesthetic then yes, natty lifting is a waste of time.
>>
sure, then I realized putting my health at risk for other people is retarded.

if 99% of girls think pic related is ripped, then roids will really only impress other guys, so roids are 4 fags.
>>
>>39722770
>if 99% of girls think pic related is ripped
i....dont know anon
Some days women seem to think guys like Connor Murphy and Jeff Seid are DYEL and other days having abs means youre BIGGER THEN ARNOLD!!!11!one

Women seem to suffer from a massive case of "What the fuck is going on?"
>>
>>39722801
>women think Connor and Jeff are DYEL
what fucking women do you know anon

women think Zac Efron is ripped
>>
File: 1458012647367.jpg (148KB, 680x989px)
1458012647367.jpg
148KB, 680x989px
>>39722983
>mfw even Zac Efron isn't natty
>>
>>39722710
Not really, you just worship a bunch of roiled out meatheads and want to be like them. Youre gonna be huge af when you roid but will be mentally weak.
>>
>>39722983
Maybe DYEL is a bad but they dont care is the point, it doesnt register that they look good
Women swing massivly from one end of the spectrum to another with little to no warning
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (49KB, 499x499px)
0e9.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>39722710
You know what else is a waste of time? [spoiler]Sauna[/spoiler]
>>
>>39722770
>girls find a male supermodel with his shirt off ripped
Wow, wonder why
>>
>>39722801
it's almost like

different women

have different preferences

that you think there's one singular "type" that is THE universally desired "type" among women is a big contributor to your totally clueless insight.
>>
>>39723491
Im talking about the same girl who goes from one day being all about muscular dudes to the next being uninterested in everything male to the next being attracted to women
The last part isnt so common, ive only seen it in a few but msot girls swap preferences internally quite alot
>>
>>39722710
It takes like a year to get the kind of body women like. Just have abs and a nice v-taper. Women don't actually care about huge muscles, only men do.
>>
File: 1438638016905.png (17KB, 635x441px)
1438638016905.png
17KB, 635x441px
>>39723247
Fuck you.
>>
>>39722710
Reminder that the man and the woman in OP's pic are both standing on the same surface and he only just meets her bare minimum height requirement
>>
>>39722710

if you lift for health then no, if you lift for girls then sure, knock yourself out
>>
>>39722983
Zac Efron is Ripped faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.