[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How many of us made the choice to not live as a normie? >We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

>How many of us made the choice to not live as a normie?
>We have a chance everyday to be ourselves again, why be stuck in a depressed cycle and constantly living in fear, hate, and depression of yourself. Senpai we need to get it together
>>
File: 1465488177197.jpg (2MB, 2000x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1465488177197.jpg
2MB, 2000x1318px
I've been wanting to kill myself for years, over this last year I have lost some fear of dying and now do whatever I want. It's pretty freeing, actually.
>>
"When you wake up everyday, you must make a choice:
Do you want to fit in?
Or do you want to embark on the lonely pursuit of greatness?"
>>
>you could be a normie if you wanted
>instead, you choose to eat 10 pounds of peanut butter a day
>>
File: r26z28.gif (3MB, 433x248px) Image search: [Google]
r26z28.gif
3MB, 433x248px
>When you see the choice was yours all along
>Why, oh why have you forsaken me

Is it just the holiday blues? I want to change my life
>>
>Bump
>>
File: whenParentsAreOut.jpg (112KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
whenParentsAreOut.jpg
112KB, 768x1024px
>>39721896
Do not fool yourself that you ever had choice, important factors are out of your control.

Even your choice when you are going to poo is not as much yours as you would like to belive

Genetic lottery senpai

>Most of us know there is a payoff to looking good, and in the quest for beauty we spend countless hours and billions of dollars on personal grooming, cosmetics, and plastic surgery. But how much better off are the better looking? Based on the evidence, quite a lot. The first book to seriously measure the advantages of beauty, Beauty Pays demonstrates how society favors the beautiful and how better-looking people experience startling but undeniable benefits in all aspects of life. Noted economist Daniel Hamermesh shows that the attractive are more likely to be employed, work more productively and profitably, receive more substantial pay, obtain loan approvals, negotiate loans with better terms, and have more handsome and highly educated spouses.
>>
File: CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.png
34KB, 700x471px
>>39721896
But I am being myself anon
>>
>>39722940
OP

Yea, it kind of is that way but rather have a solid group of guys rather than continue being alone
>>
>>39721896
Why the fuck should I be something that I am not just to get the approvation of other people?
Being alone is the most beautiful thing that has happened to me in years, it has given me peace in my mind.
>>
File: tombas sprite.jpg (51KB, 184x292px) Image search: [Google]
tombas sprite.jpg
51KB, 184x292px
>>39721896
When I was younger I could chose to either be with my friends and be social or just go into my own little world and enjoy solitude. Now the adult life doesn't give me any choice, even if I want to socialize my friends might not have the time to do it or my work doesn't allow me to. And when I do have time but want to be alone and chill I feel like I'm wasting precious time I could be spending with my loved ones because I never know when work is going to suck my soul again.

And for the first time in my life I feel like I need a gf for health reasons, I need some meaningful relationship or else I think I'm gonna lose my grip on what is important in life and become a souless robot who just goes through its routine daily.
>>
>>39721896
Don't fall for the us vs. them bullshit.
There's cool people.
There's dummies.
Work on yourself, bring out your potential. Don't be stuck hating on other people - that shit prevents you from focusing on the real things.
>>
>>39721896
Oh, I had a choice? I guess I am too autistic to realize that there was another option.
>>
File: 1479185764556.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
1479185764556.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>work hard at new job all week
>feeling great, gonna go xmas shopping on the weekend, maybe actually try and hang with a girl, etc
>weekend comes
>bust massive load in fleshlite
>wake up at 5 pm
>dont do shit
>play vidya go to sleep at 3 am
>wake up at 3 pm and blow a load
>already exhausted
What the FUCK
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.